Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interest in "Sifted Weed" YouTube video. Would this of use to y'all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interest in "Sifted Weed" YouTube video. Would this of use to y'all?

I'm at 3 weeks of flower for my next crop. Geek that I am, I LOVE to dream up useful topics. The vendor I purchased my rosin press from, complained about his newer purchase of supply being sifted. I was thinking of documenting my harvest and then comparing with a DOS purchase. It would go to an unlisted link on my channel...

**21+ Educational Purposes Only****Nothing For Sale***This video and it's statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, tre...
    Darn tootin', I'd watch it!
    66.67%
    Maybe, if I get around to it.
    0%
    I'd rather sniff flatulence
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Yeah, well... I would have to sign in to confirm my age to view the video, requiring me to sign up for something, requiring me to be a joiner. I am not a joiner. And to follow tradition, I shall abstain from voting and make others make decisions for me since you didn't give other decisions I have an interest in.
    The powerlessness of the vote!!! Godd bless 'merica, you sluckers!!!
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Putain !! you must vote young Ginger or else you will loose another piece of what left of our democracy !!

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Our democracies are each geocentric.

• changeofpace2014
      changeofpace2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      Another means to track and profile account holder...I never watch any of nebulas vid either, same issue.

It's not you. It's the video. I have to sign in to verify my age because the video may contain scenes that will allow a demon to enter the virgin soul off a teen already hepped up on social media, e-cigarettes, and teen angst.
    You might have been moderatored.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
      It's not you. It's the video. I have to sign in to verify my age because the video may contain scenes that will allow a demon to enter the virgin soul off a teen already hepped up on social media, e-cigarettes, and teen angst.
      You might have been moderatored.
      Ya know, I forgot about that aspect. Let me find out about virgin soul possession...that MIGHT cost extra. Unlisted? Worth a look.
      A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        It's always the virgins. Gord love'm.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X