Hey guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I have posted anything, mainly because I pretty much gave up on my last grows and decided to take a little break during winter. I decided I need to plant a few girls to throw outside this summer. Last year I had a few problems with the deer (or rabbits) eating my plants, so I hope I fixed that this year with the garden fencing I put up. Seeing as I'm in Colorado, I hope I have enough time since I did plant 2 feminized seeds along with 3 autoflowers. I know the autoflowers will have plenty of time and I may even be able to get another autoflower grow in before the season is over. I will update you all as the grow progresses.

Strains are:
    Strawberry cheesecake (auto) by Seedsman
    Zkittlez (auto) by Seedsman
    Alaskan purple (auto) by Seedsman
    Critical orange punch (fem) by Dutch Passion
    GDP (fem) by ILGM

Hope all is well with everyone. I am still in the RV for now for those of you who know who I am. Things are looking up on the house situation though. I have a pre-approval already, now I just have to wait for a house to open up that I like. Hopefully it will happen before the winter starts again, this one was pretty rough. If not though, should be before it ends at least.
    Attached Files

My kinda neighbors….far away lol

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I like the privacy a lot. But I'm ready to move back into town, it will make my life so much easier

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      I know what you mean. That convenience comes at a cost though

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X