No announcement yet.

Flower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things are getting juicy. Yesterday I strained to find trichomes, today they are everywhere.
    Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
    Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
    Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

The middle plant which is in the smallest pot is not happy. I gave all three a big dose of P yesterday and the parts that are green look better. I've included a picture of it's top cola and the top of the plant on the right. The tall one on the right has some leaf issues but I don't feel it's bad enough to panic over. The shortest plant on the right is the leafiest. It's center flower is finally starting to poke up. (No close-up.) That's better than it was. I'm putting an order together for some stuff including some cal-mag.
      Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
      Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

Last rights. Looks so much worse in first-person. Last watering was 6.8 pH in and 6.5 out. I'm going to lower that for next watering. This is in the smallest of the pots, I have not tried to look at the roots. I've got some cal-mag waiting for delivery. I'm don't think that the Gaia Power Bloom + epsom salts is doing the trick.
        Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

Finishing up week 8. I think they are going to live! I've done two watering with pH 6.2 water with zero nutes and then a third watering with TM-7 micro nutes. The dead stuff won't come back to life but the plants otherwise feel supple and soft. I know the yellow won't come back but how about the pale green?
          Last edited by 90Gizmo; 06-16-2022, 04:31 PM.
          Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

Why do you keep lowering ph during flower? Phosphorus is used during flower below 6.5 removes alot of phosphorus's availability. You're good in flower up to about 7.5
            Attached Files

Comment

• 90Gizmo
              90Gizmo commented
              Editing a comment
              GroBuddy, thanks for the checkup. I didn't know that I wanted higher pH now. I do think I need some P. Somehow I thought I was doing a mini nute reset (for past over fertalizing) and would add the phosphorus in next time. I've read of something like that but didn't know whether to do the second watering soon after the first or wait until the next watering.

Dazed and confused because all three plants are acting so differently from each other. What do you recommend. I was going to give a sip of bloom and some cal-mag next time... now I know I need to raise the pH too. Thanks again! Is that right or something else?

• GroBuddy
              GroBuddy commented
              Editing a comment
              You're doing everything fine, just wouldn't worry about dropping ph so low.

I added another grow light to the tent in order to smooth out my par map. With the little one running at 100% and the big one running at 80% I get 600-ish across the plants with a bump to 700 or so in the middle. Before the center was 1000 to get the 600 needed for the DLI but the ends were in the 300s. Now the plants are a little bit further apart and outside edges are at about 500 par.
            Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X