How to lower room temps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to lower room temps?

My ac is a mediocre pos n can only go to 64F. How can i drop my room temperature to 50degrees F?

Why are you here?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

Why do you want 50F?
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        He's a plant killer Puglover1 !! 50F is 10C here in Canada. I started 6 WT 4 days ago but they don't want to germinate sniff. I'm gonna try 6 more beans this week. By the way WOS say their Wild Thailand are from the Ko Chang archipelago. Looking to see if wife and I want to go next year for a 1 month stay.

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Plant killer! Reminds me of the Talking Heads: Psycho Killer Qu'est-ce que c'est? LoL.

Farmbuck the paper towel method or directly into soil? I started mine in the Aero-Garden, pseudo-hydro, 1 or 2 failed. The one that germed and grew rapidly got cat-chewed on one leaf. If I ever feel better again I was going to do the paper towel method. I have 7 beans left, bought 10. Yes, it sounded like WT came from a very nice area. All I know is it's my best pain killer and it's not here, in my home nor in dispensaries. If I had an auto seed I'd be trying to grow it on my patio table - then yesterday we had a 30-minute hail storm. I have NEVER seen it hail for 30 minutes straight before, I videoed it. Crazy pug was going out on the deck for pieces of ice to eat. It was 95 degrees with 104 feels like yesterday, up from the 60's two days before. Right now it's 91F, feels like 95, the storm didn't help anything, I haven't checked my car for damage yet. I was watching a Ukrainian lady on the news when it sounded like a bomb hit across the street, no exaggeration. Out of a clear blue sky.

Looking for purple? If you have the skills move the capillary tube to a warmer location. but it may get to cold.

Comment

I think that's why my last Jack Herer seed did'nt crack do to the cold temp on the table it sat germinating on.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Buy a 100$ ac window type.

1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
          1 sf2000 @200 watts
          2 philzon @230 watts
          2x4x5 tent
          3x6x8 closet
          Fox Farm ocean forest
          Black gold for seedling
          3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
          RH 40-60
          Temp 70-80
          Feeding with FF trio with molasses
          calmag and a little flower fuel
          Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

2absolute2purity2 ...you're not gonna get 50 F with a residential HVAC system. To get that type of refrigeration you need an industrial or commercial type of HVAC. Save yourself some angst. The question I have is what's the purpose of 50 F in your grow room?
            Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
            Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
            Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

I have oft fought hot summer days by summoning the dead.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6
              Nutes
              CalMag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X