Help with the sex of this plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with the sex of this plant

I'm growing 2 autoflower plants. Both pure CBD 30:1. 1 is growing just fine (starting to flower) the 2nd one is totally odd. I'm thinking that I may have got a bad seed and this one is a photo period seed. I've never grown a photo before so not sure what I have here. Plant is about 6 weeks old. Am I growing a male photo or is this just a f...ed up autoflower? I don't have enough experience growing to know. Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Mother Earth Coco/Perlite 70/30
    Canna Coco Or
    Happy Frog soil
    Fox Farms nutrients trio
    Smart pots
    Vivosun tent, LED lite & fan

Semper Fi brothers and sisters!

Bum seed..
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Howdy jamesphoto. From the pictures that You posted, that is a female plant. A photo period plant will show the female flowers from 1 to 3 weeks under a 12/12 lighting schedule. You did not say what sight schedule you are using for the plants, but if the schedule is 18 or more hours on, then I would suspect that the plant is an auto period plant. A photo period plant will only show the stipules after the switch to a 12/12 lighting schedule.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• jamesphoto
        jamesphoto commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. Yes that is an auto with a 18/6 light schedule. I understand the 12/12 for the photos but in the couple of years I've grown they have always been autos. This particular plant is quite ugly and am looking like nothing I have seen in the past. Just as of tonight I am seeing some pistils beginning so I will keep growing it. It's sister next to it in the tent is flowering and looking great. Same strain.

Thanks for your help!!!

Non-binary
      “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
      ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X