No announcement yet.

Watering while away (NEED HELP QUICK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Watering while away (NEED HELP QUICK)

Hey guys, I need help and I need it quick!
    My first plant is a Runtz Auto seed from Barney’s Farm and it is thriving!My grow is on week 10, in a soil medium and a small fabric pot.
    It seems like I need about 10 days to harvest but the problem is that I have to go away for those 10 days. I usually water every three days.I have bought some water crystals to put on top of the soil and I also have some ropes with plastic around them that you bury one end into the soil and the other into water. Still I’m not confident that my girl will be alive once I get back. I really need your thoughts on this. Do you think I’m okay with that? Any other suggestions?
    Thanks everyone that took the time to read my post!

This showed up today on the GWE website
    How to Water Cannabis Plants on Vacation | Grow Weed Easy

Didn't you get your answers last time you asked?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Hey Naps, poke a hole the bottom of a plastic pop bottle, fill with H2O and stick the neck inna dirt.
      Last edited by PRIMO; 04-18-2022, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Put it in a big clear plastic bagtry not to touch your buds and blow air into it and tie it up. your lights will make the plastic sweat and create droplets of water.
        1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
        1 sf2000 @200 watts
        2 philzon @230 watts
        2x4x5 tent
        3x6x8 closet
        Fox Farm ocean forest
        Black gold for seedling
        3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
        RH 40-60
        Temp 70-80
        Feeding with FF trio with molasses
        calmag and a little flower fuel
        Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

I let my last plant go the final 6 or 7 days with out water before I cut it down. It did fine. I did/do check on them at least once a day though (usually twice). 10 days seems like a long time to be away from the grow area in general for shit to go wrong. It receiving its last water doesn’t seem as important as the lights, temp, and humidity (especially towards the end).

Best of luck, I hope you get it figured out!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X