lwhats this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lwhats this?

Hi everyone. This is one of my Blue Dream autos. Can any of you tell me/suggest what's possibly wrong here (leaf tips curling and leaves as a whole are lighter but have slightly darker veins) Is it a Cal Mag issue, nute burn, nitrogen toxicity, a watering issue or ALL of them ? :

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Check your PH. Could be your plant isn't able to absorb iron because PH is to high.

Comment

What are they in? What's your watering/feeding schedule? Looks to be a PH or over-watering issue.
      Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

• Alik92
        Alik92 commented
        Editing a comment
        When you are suspicious of those 2 problems, how should you proceed? Sorry to invade this thread, i have that doubt and it may help the original post owner aswell!!
        Should a person wait the pot to dry to avoid any mold/rot first and act on ph later, or quickly act on ph regardless of the overwatering possibility?

• demcc3
        demcc3 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm growing in 75% Promix HP and 25% Coast of Maine Stonington Blend with a couple of handfuls of perlite. This is my very first time using any type of Promix. They're in 5 gal pots. I've been watering about every 10 days (yes, going off weight of pot). I'm feeding it with Green Planet Medi One every other watering

• Gluteous
        Gluteous commented
        Editing a comment
        Doesn't sound like you are over-watering then. The PH needs to be correct regardless of your watering schedule and should be the first thing checked/fixed for any type of issue. Check and adjust PH for both watering days and feeding days and check/adjust the PH after adding nutes to your water.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X