All auto grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Were these pix taken just after the light came on for the day? Looks like they are still asleep. Does it change later in the day?
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, if not underwatered they look as if the lights just came on. The first morning they looked like this i thought the same thing so I waited a few hours to check again with no change. Unfortunately they’ve looked like this all damn day for about 5 days now. They’re still growing and consuming water at a normal rate. The leaves aren’t discolored either, just droopy. They’re droopy when the soil is dry, when wet, when barely damp lol I’m at a loss here man

Unless their roots are crowded i sure don't know what would cause this droop? It should not happen though? Do they want more heat, do they want to have more light nearer? Man i hate these issues when you know you've done it right an yet the whimps are problems. Yes autos are OK when you can get a full happy tent otherwise to me also pointless to grow 1-2 an waste electricity on meager yields.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was thinking light too far away ... but WTH do I know about f'ing autos.

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        I know, it sucks! They’re in 2 gallon pots but only 6wks old and small but possible I guess. One of the GSC’s has always been pouty, now they all are 🤷🏻‍♂️

What is the temp and humidity? Rule out low humidity would be my next step. Either way, grow them out to the end.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        I’ll finish it. They’re 6wks old so close to 1/2 way probably. I’ll pop some photos in a couple weeks to veg while these finish up and I decide how I’m going to isolate my tent for 12hrs of darkness

Finally figured out my issue, the damn dimmer switch on my light was fng up and they were getting the full 300w beating down on them for 20hrs a day.

I noticed it had some play yesterday morning when I turned it down to water the plants then once I set it back to 75% and started to zip the tent up I noticed it got brighter. Switched the dimmer out and they looked good by yesterday evening so I lowered the light back down to 24” and they’re still looking good 15hrs later 👍🏻

I did pop another GSC auto the other day because I wasn’t going to let these little mfrs beat me😂 she hasn’t sprouted yet, I’ll introduce her once she appears
      Attached Files

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, I was getting discouraged on this one lol

Only success I have with autos is at least 2 of the same strain. Usually get 2-3oz that way. I prefer photos but need to isolate my tent for darkness first. I see light coming through in places when all zipped up so I’m not trying to get hermies after tending to a plant 3-4 months

• BU2B
        BU2B commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice catch! They look great! 👍🏼

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Thanks buddy, tbh I got lucky on this one lol I’d pretty much thrown in the towel, figured they’d just be unhappy plants until harvest….I love the results under Electric Sky lights but their dimmer switch and hanging clips are junk

My recent dilemma made me think of a question to ask everyone following along….For those growing under strong led’s with a dimmer, what percentage do you typically run with autos? I can run 100% under the ES180’s but they’re only 180w and I have a mars hydro that I can run 100 but it’s 200w. 75% is the max I’ve been able to run for autos under the ES300 without them looking beat down

Comment

Say hello to my little friend, she’s a newborn Girl Scout Cookie auto from ILGM. I have her in a 3 gallon pot of coco and she’ll be grown all alone under a SP150. I’m not going to do anything with her except top above the 5th node and spread her out on a board. Today is day 1

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Dang if that GSC strain don't give me the munchies bad. LOL

• bboyfromwayback
          Editing a comment
          Yes!!! Anything I’ve grown that has GSC in it gives me the munchies lol

And then, there was peace within the force…If you notice, I let one of the colas on the GSC (back left corner) get too close to the heater 😤 other than that I believe we’re getting dialed in
        Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 05-17-2022, 08:12 PM.

Comment

4 days old and healthy. She’s in a 5ft 2x4 on her own under T5’s that are on 24hrs for now. I have all the vents closed, the exhaust on 1 and 1 fan on in the tent. Temps mid 80’s humidity mid 50’s
          Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 05-20-2022, 07:27 AM.

Comment

All plants are healthy. Never mind the pouty GSC in the back, she’s looked like that since about 2wks old. Going to thin things out this evening. Little overdue but wanted to make sure everything back on track before introducing more stress to these finicky autos

Comment

Thinned the girls out a little this evening

Comment

I ordered one of these before I figured out the dimmer switch was my issue and thought I’d give a little feedback on something I’ve noticed with these autos since using it.

They only like enough water to basically survive. The leaves stay upright and healthy looking long after the meter reaches zero and the pots feel super light. 4 cups of water at a time is all they care for. 4 cups puts the meter a little below the 5 mark which keeps things moving along ‘as is’ give them 5 cups and they wilt over for a few hours afterwards.

Comment

• 3Berries
                  3Berries commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What's you RH in the tent when lights on?

• bboyfromwayback
                  Editing a comment
                  Running low 50’s currently. In another week or two I’ll get it down into the 40’s but the buds are still lanky and thin right now

This GSC is 11 days old and starting to see daily growth

Comment

Week 9 day 1 from sprout

Comment

Week 9 day 6 from sprout. Colas starting to thicken up

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X