Research?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Research?

Senators Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii) today applauded Senate passage of their legislation to expand scientific and medical research on marijuana and its compounds, including cannabidiol.

Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Cool, As long as they keep their noses out of my thing right on!

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Fuckin A right. I will always be an outlaw grower: nobody's going to legisfuckingslate my cannabis.

Baby steps...but at least there is some progress.

Honestly, until cannabis is de-scheduled from the CSA in the US and the UN, life for most will continue as normal(aka-nothing changes).
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

>Baby steps...but at least there is some progress.

I hope that things in our state will go towards better progress too

Comment

• ChristoL
        ChristoL commented
        Editing a comment
        I mean in Tennessee. CBD here is mainly unregulated. But thousands of parents nationwide have utilized CBD oil to support their children who have intractable epilepsy. I have read a custom research paper from the author that works here https://edubirdie.com/custom-research-paper; that few marijuana-derived effects include being FDA-approved, and there is little public knowledge about their relations with other medicines, proper doses, or delivery instruments.
        Last edited by ChristoL; 06-15-2022, 01:00 PM.

Not only does the emperor have no clothes on, but the ridiculous hypocrisy of this country's policies on drugs--especially the really dangerous pharmaceutical ones--convinces me every day that I am on the right track being an outlaw grower.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        golfnrl I am jealous, but I ain't movin to OK yet!!! I might retire there... I kept saying, within 5 years, within 5 years it'll be legal here (SC), but that was ages ago and the dumb asses haven't budged on decriminalization, let alone legalization. It's probably because they know they're too stupid to learn how to grow it properly...

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        It is just money, politics and the dam government trying to suppress the will of the people.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Ckbrew Also all the local govt. dumbasses.

There are several proven methods.I completely agree with the residency statements that winning arguments can be difficult, and storytelling can be an effective method to engage and persuade your audience. Stories have the ability to capture people's attention, elicit emotions, and leave a lasting impression. By integrating proven methods of persuasion, such as statistics and questions, into a story, you can create a more compelling argument that is more likely to resonate with your audience.
      Moreover, as the statement suggests, a story can provide a platform for using mnemonic devices, which can be helpful in making your argument more memorable and easier to recall. When we attach information to a story or an emotional experience, it becomes easier for us to remember it later on.​ Most of them can be integrated into a story. A great story will engage your audience, showcase the details, and provide a stage where you can use mnemonic devices. Statistics and properly formulated questions will not generate an emotional response, a story will.
      Last edited by juugo; 03-05-2023, 04:15 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        What a bunch of fucking garble

• Blowdout2269
        Blowdout2269 commented
        Editing a comment
        AI garble

• PRIMO
        PRIMO commented
        Editing a comment
        A good punch in the face will generate more of an emotional response than a story, and if delivered properly, you win the argument too.

Originally posted by Puglover1 View Post
      Senators Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii) today applauded Senate passage of their legislation to expand scientific and medical research on marijuana and its compounds, including cannabidiol.

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pub...9-89BF12450C96
      There is a $ quote with respect to how much big pharma spent yearly lobbying DC to keep cannabis illegal verses how much they spent studying the benefits....It was really pathetic and one could see big pharma true intention,,but maybe this is changing..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X