One sad boi - help please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One sad boi - help please?

Hey! First poster, second grow. Got some GG4 five weeks in, 1 gal fabric, 70/30 Coco/perl. Went to bed with four happy girls and now this morning one is in her feels.

Got her watering this morning same as the others. Looks thirsty but pot is soaked thru. Can only identify one difference from the other three...

One root had managed to get through the fabric and grow - there was a half foot knot of roots winding around in the drainage reservoir. At first I thought maybe it 'overwatering itself' thru that root. But more likely that root is sucking up a bunch of salty water from the res tray and salts are building up in the root system?

That's my best guess, I've pulled that root out and left it in the dry, I'm thinking I'll cut that off and give it a good flush. Would love some feedback on that theory though! It's the only reason I can think she would look so thirsty with access to so much water. Any help appreciated!

If those are photoperiod tooo small of containers, coco never should dry out.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• gbauto
      gbauto commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed.
      I use 3 gal bags in my pheno tent-I would suspect that your girls need some more room.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X