X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it spring yet?

Repeat into infinity:
    So what ya growin' in the gardens?
    The birds are singing songs of spring, and building nests, moths are fluttering all about, the grass will need cutting in another week, and I feel spring is here!
    So heres what I have out now;
    Black Willie, ((Cambodian x Black Vietnamese = Willie Nelson) x Black Vietnamese) I have to grow this in the sunshine, the one I made these seed on was a fantastic dark colour.
    Greasy Grapes x Santa Marta Colombian Gold; One of my own hybrids, the SMCG gave the female pollen.
    GG4xBB3; Another of my own Hybrids, Bruce gave the male pollen
    Limpin Louy X GG; Hybrid from a member here, if he/she wishes other know they know who they are
    Hawaiian Cat Piss x Ghost Train Haze; Hybrid from a member here, if he/she wishes other know they know who they are
    Thats what I have in the ground, the cold ground at this time, I may cover them with glass to warm the soil. I will be putting in some Freakshow (from a member here, if he/she wishes other know they know who they are). And well I have a large amount of seed to plant from to get 1 more photo. I will also plant some autos, my own creation called Margie at this time. Along with that I'll put in some cantadews (my own creation), tomatoes, corn, and in another area cukes, and ?, yet another area (if I dont poop out) water melons and ?.
    To those who's seed I am growing, thanx!
    Pics would be kinda boring right now, so after they sprout we'll put up pics.

Welp, I'm not starting any plants yet but in another month after i move into my new little digs i've got lots of plans. I move into town Rwise, won't have my country place any longer. Won't talk anymore about that, too much heartache. Anyhow i'm looking forward to being nearer to friends an family closer to town and all the noise that comes with it LOL. Naw i'm in a quite older area, just don't know the " enviornment " well enough yet gotta feel the neighbors ya know ? I will have only 1 tent no longer 2 not enough space with the downsize but i got a large high fenced backyard and 2 very large long cement raised beds that's what sold me LOL.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh and it's 70f all week so yes it's a false spring had snow last April an year before that so i'm not getting worked up. I don't put out plants till mid June here to iffy don't want revegg nightmares LOL

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I am thinking of moving to a smaller place myself, just to much work here.

Not yet here, still have the last of the snow to get rid of and ground needs to thaw. Any cannabis growing around here is strictly indoors. I am eagerly awaiting spring happening here.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Snow was not far from me yesterday, but it wont hurt the seeds.

I live in Green Country and it feels like Spring! But because we've been fooled by Mother Nature in the past imma plan to hold off any outdoor planting for another month. I do plan to drop some seeds outdoors though cause I have an overabundant supply.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear ya, I may have to cover a few times, a few years ago I lost the entire garden to a cold snap, everything froze under covers. I have plenty of seed if that happens.

Another month for sure up here in ontario, maybe a bit more for constant warmth. Plenty of time to repair the outdoor green house from weather damage.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      To cold for me there, I am kinda like a snake, if its cold I dont move so easy, give me mice warm sunshine!

They tell me to watch for frost this morning, they did nit need to tell me, I already new if its 40*F at TIA (airport) I will be at least 5* below that and this time of year could be 10*. I not worried, no babies up yet.

Comment

Well we just got through some warm temps here got up to 70f it was great. Dispensaries have some clones in already here in my town, folks don't get into a rush gotta have those hrs of daylight over 12hrs and above 50f nights for me. I got the keys to my new little place, big change for me an the pets but it's going to be fine. Just may need to call the junk folks to haul away more stuff. This yard is full sun with great privacy fence so i'll start some seeds i don't like buying clones from folks unless i know them and i like seeds
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I can only grow indoors as the local constabulary takes a dim view of our hobby. My neighbors are cool for the most part but who needs the grief? So, it's always spring for me. I generally do three grows a year but may have to scale back due to travel plans.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Yeah here we grow again

Comment

Yesterday was absolutely luvely! This week I'll be seeing temps in the 80'sF, those seed just may pop!

Comment

Not here in New England. Woke up to this. 15*F wind chill today. WTF

Comment

Ya we have a polar vortex kicking it, yesterday was cold as ______ in Toronto, colder than the north pole! Here I worked out in the garden, another luvely day.
                Temps this morn 63*F, headed for the 80's, but the cold is coming again, the temps for tomorrow are falling all day and maybe frost Thursday morn, with rain Wednesday into Thursday. Must be time to drop some Freakshow seed!
                Last edited by Rwise; 03-29-2022, 06:04 AM.

Comment

I have sprouts, and a cold front about to make claim to this area, planted a Freakshow, in a day or 2 when its dry enuf to work the soil more a few autos, then some corn and tomatoes, cantadews, and so on.
                  It has to be spring, the grasshoppers are out, as are the moths, and other bugs, birds are nesting, yep its spring, here.

Comment

I am trying to not make the same mistake I made last year and replant to soon, 2 have not yet sprouted, last year I replanted and then replanted. After that I watered with sun warmed water and covered them with glass to have every single seed pop. I dont like pulling extras. But another week I am dropping more seed!

Comment

The last of the snow piles are finally disappearing, the mud is just starting to dry a little, still waiting for the night time freeze to go away. A few birds have been by, mosquitoes are appearing, no peepers yet.
                      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• changeofpace2014
                        changeofpace2014 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        sounds like here...snow flurries today, tonight and tomorrow...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X