Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yes i gotta try an contain these gals indoors for about 3 more weeks and they are rapidly out growing their solo cups i may have to put them into 1 gal. plastic till i can give them a permanent home i'm going to use 10gal an 15gal plastic for my photos outdoors just like always. 3gal fabric for the autos.

• UndergroundFarmer
    replied
    I’ve got two MAC-1 clones and a Larry’s Lemon OG clone in veg and that’s about it for a spring grow. Winter’s grow is still finishing up in late flower and summer’s grow won’t get started until June.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Welp i started my outdoor grow on 5-3 seeds had rough time cracking got a crinkle on that upper R one gorilla glue but she's beginning to straighten out. Have another to replace her just in case but she or he not sure of sex old bag seed of blueberry kush still underground in solo cup. Others are all indica hybrids photos. I'll be starting my own post shortly when i transplant the auto flower ones. Yep i transplant autos on this grow as i've not got my tent up yet so they will be under CFLs till daytime temps an overnight stays above 50f. Yesterday was 76f got the garden veggies in ground a few so far it's been very wet but unusually humid for this time of year.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Yep spring has sprung! Time to watch out for hail (2" just south of me) and bugs, high wind and heavy rain, no need to complain.

Leave a comment:

• golfnrl
    replied
    Sweet! I hope to have two girls ready to sprout in about a week. Hope to have them in the ground June 1.

Leave a comment:

• Spog
    replied
    Here we grow

Leave a comment:

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    sounds like here...snow flurries today, tonight and tomorrow...

• Ckbrew
    replied
    The last of the snow piles are finally disappearing, the mud is just starting to dry a little, still waiting for the night time freeze to go away. A few birds have been by, mosquitoes are appearing, no peepers yet.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    I am trying to not make the same mistake I made last year and replant to soon, 2 have not yet sprouted, last year I replanted and then replanted. After that I watered with sun warmed water and covered them with glass to have every single seed pop. I dont like pulling extras. But another week I am dropping more seed!

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    I have sprouts, and a cold front about to make claim to this area, planted a Freakshow, in a day or 2 when its dry enuf to work the soil more a few autos, then some corn and tomatoes, cantadews, and so on.
    It has to be spring, the grasshoppers are out, as are the moths, and other bugs, birds are nesting, yep its spring, here.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Ya we have a polar vortex kicking it, yesterday was cold as ______ in Toronto, colder than the north pole! Here I worked out in the garden, another luvely day.
    Temps this morn 63*F, headed for the 80's, but the cold is coming again, the temps for tomorrow are falling all day and maybe frost Thursday morn, with rain Wednesday into Thursday. Must be time to drop some Freakshow seed!
    Last edited by Rwise; 03-29-2022, 06:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Not here in New England. Woke up to this. 15*F wind chill today. WTF

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Yesterday was absolutely luvely! This week I'll be seeing temps in the 80'sF, those seed just may pop!

Leave a comment:

• Spog
    replied
    Yeah here we grow again

Leave a comment:

• OldManGrower
    replied
    I can only grow indoors as the local constabulary takes a dim view of our hobby. My neighbors are cool for the most part but who needs the grief? So, it's always spring for me. I generally do three grows a year but may have to scale back due to travel plans.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X