Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Well we just got through some warm temps here got up to 70f it was great. Dispensaries have some clones in already here in my town, folks don't get into a rush gotta have those hrs of daylight over 12hrs and above 50f nights for me. I got the keys to my new little place, big change for me an the pets but it's going to be fine. Just may need to call the junk folks to haul away more stuff. This yard is full sun with great privacy fence so i'll start some seeds i don't like buying clones from folks unless i know them and i like seeds

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    To cold for me there, I am kinda like a snake, if its cold I dont move so easy, give me mice warm sunshine!

• Rwise
    replied
    They tell me to watch for frost this morning, they did nit need to tell me, I already new if its 40*F at TIA (airport) I will be at least 5* below that and this time of year could be 10*. I not worried, no babies up yet.

Leave a comment:

• changeofpace2014
    replied
    Another month for sure up here in ontario, maybe a bit more for constant warmth. Plenty of time to repair the outdoor green house from weather damage.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I hear ya, I may have to cover a few times, a few years ago I lost the entire garden to a cold snap, everything froze under covers. I have plenty of seed if that happens.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Snow was not far from me yesterday, but it wont hurt the seeds.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I am thinking of moving to a smaller place myself, just to much work here.

• golfnrl
    replied
    I live in Green Country and it feels like Spring! But because we've been fooled by Mother Nature in the past imma plan to hold off any outdoor planting for another month. I do plan to drop some seeds outdoors though cause I have an overabundant supply.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Oh and it's 70f all week so yes it's a false spring had snow last April an year before that so i'm not getting worked up. I don't put out plants till mid June here to iffy don't want revegg nightmares LOL

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Not yet here, still have the last of the snow to get rid of and ground needs to thaw. Any cannabis growing around here is strictly indoors. I am eagerly awaiting spring happening here.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Welp, I'm not starting any plants yet but in another month after i move into my new little digs i've got lots of plans. I move into town Rwise, won't have my country place any longer. Won't talk anymore about that, too much heartache. Anyhow i'm looking forward to being nearer to friends an family closer to town and all the noise that comes with it LOL. Naw i'm in a quite older area, just don't know the " enviornment " well enough yet gotta feel the neighbors ya know ? I will have only 1 tent no longer 2 not enough space with the downsize but i got a large high fenced backyard and 2 very large long cement raised beds that's what sold me LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    started a topic Is it spring yet?

Is it spring yet?

Repeat into infinity:
    So what ya growin' in the gardens?
    The birds are singing songs of spring, and building nests, moths are fluttering all about, the grass will need cutting in another week, and I feel spring is here!
    So heres what I have out now;
    Black Willie, ((Cambodian x Black Vietnamese = Willie Nelson) x Black Vietnamese) I have to grow this in the sunshine, the one I made these seed on was a fantastic dark colour.
    Greasy Grapes x Santa Marta Colombian Gold; One of my own hybrids, the SMCG gave the female pollen.
    GG4xBB3; Another of my own Hybrids, Bruce gave the male pollen
    Limpin Louy X GG; Hybrid from a member here, if he/she wishes other know they know who they are
    Hawaiian Cat Piss x Ghost Train Haze; Hybrid from a member here, if he/she wishes other know they know who they are
    Thats what I have in the ground, the cold ground at this time, I may cover them with glass to warm the soil. I will be putting in some Freakshow (from a member here, if he/she wishes other know they know who they are). And well I have a large amount of seed to plant from to get 1 more photo. I will also plant some autos, my own creation called Margie at this time. Along with that I'll put in some cantadews (my own creation), tomatoes, corn, and in another area cukes, and ?, yet another area (if I dont poop out) water melons and ?.
    To those who's seed I am growing, thanx!
    Pics would be kinda boring right now, so after they sprout we'll put up pics.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X