How many auto flowers in a 4x4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many auto flowers in a 4x4?

How many can you fit in 5 gal pots in a 4x4 mars hydro ts 3000 light, exhaust, intake, all that I also am using a 12 in oscillating fan thats height adjustable and the base of that takes up about the space of a 5 gal pot. I just finished my first grow in a 2x2x4 with three photo periods that completely overtook the entire tent. Like too much. So im just trying to make sure that I wont have the same problem with 5 autos in a 4x4. I will admit that I didnt really know about defoliation on the last run. One of the many lessons learned. But hey, I did get three ounces on the first try so Im really happy. But still want to learn a ton more

How many is a question regarding personal choice based on personal circumstances. As for myself I have mobility issue, I place my plants on small carts so I can bring them to me instead of going to them. According Lu I am comfortable growing 3 plants in 5 gallon containers in a 4 x4 tent. With that said in 3 gallon containers I would go as high as 6
    “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
    ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

• ChrisTheMick
      ChrisTheMick commented
      Editing a comment
      Right on thank you

4. The answer is 4.
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• ChrisTheMick
      ChrisTheMick commented
      Editing a comment
      "I believe him yo, I don't know why, but I do." -Scarface, Half Baked.

Yes with 5gal pots i'd only do 4. I use 3gal for indoor auto's and do 5 autos. When your comfortable knowing what problems may arise and get a few grows under your belt, it will be time to experiment if you choose and do some smaller container grows cause you can put 6 in 2gal. fabric pots. Hey why not?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I use a 4x4 tent for pheno hunts, and 5 are the absolute max.
      Most of the auto's I have run in the past were closet grows, and they easily occupied a 2x2 footprint, so 4 should fill it.
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

ChrisTheMick here’s a thought: If you have space for outdoors plants, start 5 or 6 in the tent. Then when they get big enough to overfill the space, move 1or2 outside to finish up. Just don’t try moving them back in the tent to contaminate the tent with outdoor problems.
        New indoors grower.
        super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
        2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
        2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
        4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
        Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

I suggest 4 auto-plants in a 4x4 in 5 gal pts. I have grown 6 but it got way too crowded. 4 is far easier to manage.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20220322_132106_resized.jpg
Views:	568
Size:	697.7 KB
ID:	560532

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X