I'm really tempted to cut....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really tempted to cut....

I failed to keep a journal. I failed to count the days. I used too much Kool Bloom, 4x too much. I had ph problems for about a week. YET, still, she persists.
    This is a Sour Strawberry Kush nearly ready. All trichs are cloudy with some amber on the small sugar leaves. The buds are not as full as I would have liked but I think that's because of all the mistakes? Not sure.

Do you think it's time?
    Attached Files
    complete beginner
    39" x 39" x 78" tent
    315 Watt CMH
    4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
    Automatic top feed into coco.
    Mega Crop nutes

With all your trouble you still have a great looking plant. Don’t lose your patience now. Give it another week or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Fjeff View Post
      With all your trouble you still have a great looking plant. Don’t lose your patience now. Give it another week or two.
      Why do you say that long?
      complete beginner
      39" x 39" x 78" tent
      315 Watt CMH
      4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
      Automatic top feed into coco.
      Mega Crop nutes

Comment

I say at least a week, being my preference of the amount of amber on the buds not the sugar leaves.

Comment

They look close. Are you talking to them? They should tell you when it is time.
          Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Man sorry for the struggles with this plant she's all mixed up. If it was mine and was say 3wks past do harvest date, i sure wouldn't feed ANYTHING to her water it let it dry out just use water a few times be done with it. No i would not use anymore megacrop it's keeping her going.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Cronk The plant looks good. With that being said there are no yellowing leaves around the bottom and still lotsa white hairs I'd give her a good fresh water flush and wait a few weeks.

Comment

• Cronk
                Cronk commented
                Editing a comment
                everything is cloudy at this point. being a big indica I really just want a small bit of amber.

I'm gonna disagree with my colleagues here. You've got some minor foxtailing going on and while often times that's a genetics issue it can also be related to heat or light stress. Clearly others are not going to agree with me on this but I think you can pull the trigger anytime and have some very fine bud.

Comment

• Cronk
                Cronk commented
                Editing a comment
                I had the lights way too close for a long time. I added a second light and blasted them, hence the foxtailing I think. I've since moved both lights to the top of the tent. I'm siding with chopping in a few days, myself. all cloudy right now

Cut a small piece off top of the bud and dry and test. It will grow back
              1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
              1 sf2000 @200 watts
              2 philzon @230 watts
              2x4x5 tent
              3x6x8 closet
              Fox Farm ocean forest
              Black gold for seedling
              3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
              RH 40-60
              Temp 70-80
              Feeding with FF trio with molasses
              calmag and a little flower fuel
              Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

Congratulations !! I bet it will be fine smoke. If it were mine I would cut off a bunch of leaves and start taking her down a branch or two at a time. Of course it depends on whether I need the flowering tent for something else. Good growing !!
                Focus and relativity.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X