I Seedsman for Real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Seedsman for Real?

Over two weeks ago I purchased seeds form Seedsman. They took my money ok and acknowledged receiving it but there has been no contact since. When you try to track your order online, it reverts to the home page. I cannot find any email or telephone contact info on the site. Does anyone have contact info for this company? I HIGHLY RECCOMEND that all of you out there avoid this provider until they become at least minimally customer friendly. I never expect to receive my seeds particularly quickly but I do expect to be able to follow my orders.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 White Widow, 2 Critical Super Silver Haze
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

thanks for the heads up on them.... I was on another forum in the past where Seedsman was recommended by a grower.....things change

Comment

I ordered this year, Jan or Feb. I think it was between 2 and 3 weeks when they arrived, hidden in a plastic outdoor tablecloth. I get USPS email notifications for incoming mail and packages, you have to sign up for that. I knew this pkg was my beans on the way.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Yes I was wondering why GWE is not listing Seedsman as a top supplier any more?
        New indoors grower.
        super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
        2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
        2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
        4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
        Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

I used seedsman for years but they never worked out a good payment plan had to use bit coin and I got tired of that .I use newguy420 and seed supreme these days I have an order from both of them on the way that I placed last week
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I've had maybe a few beans that were hard to germinate from newguy420 but for the most part he's my go to seed fella.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I had a good experience with Seedsman last summer but it's possible things have changed since then. I had mixed success with sprouting them but that was probably me and not the seeds.

I had a great experience ordering from JBC seeds. Excellent communication.

I recently ordered from hollandshigh.com and just got an email that the order has been delayed and they will throw in extra free beans. I hope they arrive. I was looking for a strain from Royal Queen Seeds and they were the only shop I could find that had it and would ship to USA.

Comment

I used Seedsman last year and had a good experience. I still have seeds so I won't be reordering any time soon. I think that Nebula had said that the company had been sold and so she was unsure of what the service would be like with the new owners. Seedsman were recommended on GWE but are not anymore due possibly to this uncertainty. That is my recollection of what I read. I might be off. Maybe Nebula and Sirius can clarify the situation with Seedsman. Are they still trustworthy? Have the new owners screwed it up?

Comment

• OldManGrower
                OldManGrower commented
                Editing a comment
                This aligns with my own thinking.

I used Seedsman for years, but lately have used SeedSupreme and most recent order from Linda Semilla: both shipped quickly. Perhaps Seedsman got too big and over-worked.
              Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
              2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
              Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Tone3000
                Tone3000 commented
                Editing a comment
                I've been looking at Linda seeds. Good to know you had a good experience. Thanks for sharing that! I think it was just enough to convince me to check out my cart.

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Tone3000 Just received my order yesterday, delivered FedEx. I ordered on Sunday Mar. 6 and received on Fri. Mar. 11. Pretty darn good in my book, so they are now my go-to bank. Based in Spain, they ship from CA.

So the best reason for my going to Seedsman was their Cream and Cheese CBD 1:1. Got 5, grew 1 so far, what a great plant! They now list those C+C seeds after being out of stock for some time. Don’t know if the new owners can be trusted to send the some strain now. So, I went to Seedsupreme as well, for some 1:2 CBD Harliquin Kimbo Kush. But, I still see that i49genetics (California) has a great variety of higher CBD 1:1 choices. They did me quite well, but the price is snooty high.
              New indoors grower.
              super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
              2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
              2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
              4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
              Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

I've been using Linda's here in the USA for a good 7-8 years, very very satisfied

Comment

Is Pacific Coast seeds OK?

I used Mastercard for recent Seedsman order, it was their strain I wanted (again). No, not the NL auto.
                  Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
                  Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
                  Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
                  Various size fabric grow bags
                  Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
                  4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
                  Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• OldManGrower
                    OldManGrower commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't know if Pacific Coast Seeds is the same as Pacific Seeds, but to back up my Seedmans Order, I also ordered from Pacific Seeds. I ordered from Seedsman on 2/21 and have heard nothing from them other than acknowledging the order. I ordered form Pacific Seeds on 3/6 and received shipping information on March 3/9. What do you think? I think Seedsman is selling seeds that they do not actually have in stock. This is also called Fraud. Time will tell.

• Puglover1
                    Puglover1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    OldManGrower It's probably Pacific seeds, my brain isn't back from being ill, I hope this is temporary. I got my Seedsman order in ~3 weeks, I wanted their White Widow fast fem seeds again. It was faster than my first order from them, by far. No comms but they arrived. Maybe no comms because they're being more stealth? The freebie seeds don't look great but I don't care, I may never grow them. I want to order some seeds that only Pacific sells, right now. Thanks, and good luck, hopefully your order will arrive next week.

I ordered from seedsman once. My order got as far as Chicago. Since I didn't purchased insurance I was SOL. I have used New420guy & Greybeard seeds in the past. Both based on the US. No problem with shipping and all the seeds popped. We now have a new supplier in my town called Dank Seeds. I'm in Michigan. I'm gonna give them a try. Local and very easy (their seeds are sold at the hydroponic store).
                  Mother Earth Coco/Perlite 70/30
                  Canna Coco Or
                  Happy Frog soil
                  Fox Farms nutrients trio
                  Smart pots
                  Vivosun tent, LED lite & fan

Semper Fi brothers and sisters!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X