More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• kpl
      kpl commented
      Editing a comment
      OK Thanks

I'd give them another week or two. No point in rushing that good looking grow. If you are just plain watering now, wait until the leaves start yellowing all over the plant, not just the bottom. That's a sign the buds are using up all the remaining nutrients in the plant and pulling them toward the buds.
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• kpl
      kpl commented
      Editing a comment
      OK Thank's that helps, kinda what I thought from all the reading, i just need a little experience it's easy for me to get in way to much of a hurry sometimes

• dilvish
      dilvish commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the hardest part...waiting. Cannabis takes longer than most plants to produce something consumable and it can be just eager anticipation that harvests are done too early. Patience is key...don't forget, the buds then need to be properly cured to improve on the quality even more. Overall though you got a healthy decent yield out of that plant so give yourself a pat on the back.

Patience young Padawan
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

FYI in future check your light and your heat. the top leaves appear to be canoeing and pointing upward and yellowing a bit...typically a sign of the light being too close ...light stress.
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• kpl
        kpl commented
        Editing a comment
        yah, i had the lights closer and didn't do them any good, now i have I have the lights at the top of the tent on full and still alittle to much, long recovery from light burn i see

In my noob opinion there are not enough amber trichomes yet but boy oh boy that looks nice
      Seedsman Northern Light auto in DIY coco coir, 250W MH bulb, GH nutrients/CaliMagic in a 4 x 2 x 6 foot tent, 18/6. Put in coco: 12/22/21. 2/23/22 changed to 12/12 and 250W Super HPS bulb

Comment

It is hard to tell with pix like yours. You need to get a magnifier or loupe to see the individual trichs. Also make sure you are talking to the plants and listen to what they say. They will tell you when it is time. They are looking good.
        Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X