Clear All

HELP! GronLeagues problem grow

Soil, hydro or coco?:

Strain:

Green gelato

Photo or Auto:

Auto

Plant age:

Sprouted in root riot 16/01/2022 so about week 7 at the moment!

Pot size:

15 litre fabric pot

Has it been repotted? and when?:

no!

Soil type:
    Coco
    Nutes or additives used and how often for soil:
    Canna coco a+b, cannazym, rhizotoonic, cannaboost
    Air temps (max min):
    15.9c - 24.5c
    Res temps (max min):
    11-18c feed temperature
    Humidity:
    40-60%
    Lighting type and wattage (hps, led, cfl):
    100W Led Spider farmer sf-1000
    Light schedule:
    24hr
    PH level:
    5.8-6
    EC (hydro and coco only)
    Background EC.
    unsure
    Feed schedule and nutes (for hydro and coco)
    once per 24 hr on the attached feed chart at "Generative period 1" since about 2 days ago
    Anything else you think may be relevant!

Hi Guys,

https: //imgur.com/a/OdEjnSx- photos link as i cant attatch

Fairly seasoned grower here with no clue whats going on.
    I think i have a temperature problem due to the climate of my grow room but i have changed the temperature to be much higher and the plant still seems to be deficient or unhappy with something. one opr the other i cannot tell. Please can i ask for some advice on what you think the issue could be from my picures?
    Grow environment
    Lighting:
    24hr 2x Spider Farmer SF1000 at about 2 feet away from the canopy
    Feed:
    I have just started feeding (yesterday) @ Generative Period 1 from the attatched grow schedule. (32ml coco a+b, 25 cannazym, 5 rhizotonic, 32 ml canna boost.) before using this solution i was on vegatative phase 2 until very recently (28ml a+b, 20 rhizotonic, 25 cannazym, attached file canna coco feed chart)
    PH:
    5.8-6 tested using a calibrated bluelab ph pen....

RH and temp:
    40-60% rh
    15-24 Celcius

Can anyone lend a hand in giving me some direction towards a resolution as im clueless!?

Many thanks

Have you got a picture? No Yep tis the cold season I have terrible humidity problem. Nothing grows good for me in the winter due to not having few items in tent .
    1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
    1 sf2000 @200 watts
    2 philzon @230 watts
    2x4x5 tent
    3x6x8 closet
    Fox Farm ocean forest
    Black gold for seedling
    3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
    RH 40-60
    Temp 70-80
    Feeding with FF trio with molasses
    calmag and a little flower fuel
    Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

Link does not work and most will not click on it as you dont have any post count.
      I cannot find your question either, and the only thing I can suggest is cut the lights to 18/6 and save the money.
      Welcome to GWE

Comment

• ladygoldfish
        ladygoldfish commented
        Editing a comment
        I wondered if the lights were too bright too soon? I keep my light at about 1qt power, 6-8 inches away until flowering. Then, I hike it to 1000 and 2 feet+ distance.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I run mu LEDs at 100% for penetration into the plants. It does not look like light burn to me.

Hi guys; thanks for coming back to me. please see photos.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220303_084926225_iOS.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	558512
      Attached Files

Comment

I see enuf white spots to do a bug check (with 30x zoom or greater), which is the first thing I look for with twisted leaves, many other possible causes.

Comment

Thanks no bugs tho; i think i may have caused a nute lockout due to the temps shocking the plant

Does that sound correct?

Comment

I've seen similar leaf deformities and they were related to re-veg. Normally lock-out will kill leaves, not cause them to twist and spiral. Rwise makes a good suggestion that you should check closely for pests.

Comment

Bug check then PH, whats the PH? If in range for the grow, then look to deficiencies.

Comment

Wait, did that humidity reading in the subsequent post say 65% at 17C? and you are watering every 1 or 2 days? Too cold and too humid and maybe too much water. Also, you have only 200w worth of light at 24 inches from the top of the canopy? Move them to 18 inches. Looks like you have a humidifier in there too. shut it off.

At 7 weeks you should have the humidity at 40-50% max especially at that temp (17C). temp should be 23C - 27C at least.
                Last edited by dilvish; 03-04-2022, 04:27 PM.
                I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X