I lost my best freind, my furry helper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost my best freind, my furry helper.

It was so sudden, she was fine then not, like flipping a switch, no warning she had a problem. But she had an esophageal tumor, inoperable. They tried to give me a little more time with her, but it failed. IF it had worked I would only have maybe 90 days with her. I miss her so much, she was the sparkle in my life. She was only 12.5 years old, I should have had much more time with this little girl, she slept next to me head, she had her pups in my bed at my feet. She was the best dog I ever had. I will miss my bouncy little Bella for a long time. She had a good but short life, catching rodents, hunting, running hear on the farm, she luved to go with me when she could. I hope theres a doggy after life, if there is she went to the good place! Happy hunting Bella.
    All y'all with furry helpers, give them a hug and a treat, you just dont know if theres a ticking time bomb inside thats going to take them from you.
    I may not be much help to anyone for a while, at least until these crocodile tears dry up.
    Richard

F$&king dogs!!!! They spin around and curl up in a little ball in the center of our hearts and leave a big a$$ hole when they are no longer. I have felt my own loss many times and continue to pay cause there is no love like that given by an animal. Only thing better than, well you know. Hang tough.
    “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
    ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Very well said!

Jesus, Rwise, I'm so sorry.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss ,I believe that when we cross all of the pets great us before our human family ,I hope that helps
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Takes about 3 years but the pain does subside. The hole in your heart will be there. Must be thankful and focus on the joy they gave.
        Focus and relativity.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, I can feel your pain...
          Just curious, what does this mean?
          Originally posted by Rwise View Post
          these crocodile tears dry up

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            it means I am crying my eyes out

Photo Grow: 2 Strawberry Cough
          Manifold Training
          4x2x6 Grow Tent
          (2) ViparSpectras 450W LED
          AC Infinity Cloudline T6 & Carbon Filter
          Extra Fan, Humidifier
          FFOF Soil
          FF Trio Nutes
          Temp: 80* RH: 50%
          Well Water Adjusted to 6.5 ph

Comment

Oh man! That's hard. Half and a year ago, I also lost my dog. He had CKD. We had to euthanize him because it was medically not a treatable situation. I know what it feels like. It is the emptiness that aches.
            2.5 x 2.5 tent
            Viparspectra PAR600
            4" Fan & Filter
            Coco-Perlite
            GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
            1x Cream Cookies
            1x Pineapple Express
            1x Northern Lights
            1x White Widow

Comment

My current furry helper is Caoimhe (keeva) and also my best friend. She’s my shadow. I do everything I can to give her the best life possible and she does the same for me - at least, until a rabbit needs chased. She helped me with the heartache of losing Bridget my previous best friend who helped with heartache of maeve.

The heartache is like nothing else but in a few months it’ll be time to let a new furry helper continue the healing process. In the meantime, I feel your pain.

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                Bella luved chasing rabbits, and rats and mice and
                She was also my shadow, dancing circles and jumping to tag my hand when we went hunting

My sincere condolences. Your grief will never completely end but your beloved memories will help bolster you through this time.
              A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

I'm hugging mine as I read this. My condolences as well Rwise

Comment

Rwise Hang in there my friend. Cherish the memories. There’s nothing wrong with alligator tears or real ones for that matter. Very sorry for your loss.
                  Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
                  Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
                  Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Thanx for the kind words my friends, I have lost many pets through the years, none of them touched my heart the way this little girl did.
                    I still have the boy I got the same day, it kinda helps, but I can tell he misses her too. She picked me that day, and I picked him to come home with us (when let out he ran over and killed a snake, theres my pup!)
                    I didn't cry this much when the second wife left, I luved her but I knew she didn't luv me the same. I wish there was something more I could have done, but sometimes it just out of our control.
                    Again, hug those pets you just dont know if theres a ticking time-bomb inside waiting to take them away from you.

Comment

We so often take things for granted and we're selfish with our time; thanks for reminding me Rwise, to give that extra hug and treat to my two pups, today and everyday. Hang in there!
                      Cheers,
                      SwitchH2O
                      8” powered outtake with 6” Carbon Filter (NVP)
                      RDWC 4x 5gal with 1x 5gal reservoir (17.5g)
                      Rockwool starter (Supersoak) with clay pellet medium
                      G. H. Flora 10-Part Professional Series
                      Last grow - White Tahoe Cookies - Currently out being tested for THC/CBD and terpene profile.

CURRENTLY GROWING
                      Sowing Godfather OG, Green Crack and Gelato
                      All feminized

UPCOMING…
                      Mainlining/Manifold for next grow…

Comment

Wife read my post and screamed I knew you loved that dog more than me. I told her if when I come home if you come to greet me running on all fours wagging your ass every which way I’ reevaluate me feelings for you.

does anyone have room for an old man a dog and grow tent
                        “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
                        ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

• Rwise
                          Rwise commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I got your back.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X