Today's 420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's 420

If anyone hasn't noticed because they don't care, today's date is 2/22/2022. Whatever your time zone, if it isn't too late, today's 420 will be at 2:22:22.
    If it is too late for you, set one of your clocks back.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Yea I didn’t notice I don’t care. It’s 420 all day long at my house.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. It's always 710 at my place. It's just a thing. A thing I can tell my grandkids about.

Being 'retired', I guess it's easier for me to whip up an impromptu celebration. So many people worry about the solstice and equinox. Common occurrences.
    2:22:22 on 2/22/22 will not happen again until the next Earth.
    If you have ever eaten at Milliways, you know not to worry.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
      Being 'retired', I guess it's easier for me to whip up an impromptu celebration. So many people worry about the solstice and equinox. Common occurrences.
      2:22:22 on 2/22/22 will not happen again until the next Earth.
      If you have ever eaten at Milliways, you know not to worry.
      My son made it a point to remind me that it's just a number, and given that there are an infinite amount of possible worlds, with an infinite amount of worlds that use clocks and calendars time keeping devices, then it really isn't all that special

So I went into my office and cranked up some Def Leppard

Take that and shove it up your Einstein-Rosen bridge!!

Comment

Those punks?
        Weren't you around when the Mayans ended the world on 12/21/12? Didn't your life change when every clock on the planet restarted on Jan 1, 2000? I suppose you're one of those who celebrate birthdays or Christmas or one of those every year dates?
        Numerical prose, I'm talking about. Once-in-a-thousand-year shit User420111 . We'll talk again in 4,333 days.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
          Didn't your life change when every clock on the planet restarted on Jan 1, 2000?
          I had the displeasure of working on an AS/400 system rewriting code for that little scare. But any of us who knew a thing or three weren't concerned at all. It was good entertainment for a while though. I wonder how many MRE's were ruined by sitting in someone's damp basement for the last 22 years waiting for the world to end

Comment

Al I remember is forcing my friend to break into what we called the Y2K closet hahhaa, it was a pantry his mom had locked up so nobody would eat the food but we had the munchies.

Comment

National margarita day. Carlos O'Kelly's. 2.22 Rita's. Fun night.
              keeping it green with the soil thing
              love me some frosty autos
              braap
              BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
              Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
              the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
              blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Funny. Spent Y2K and two more days off grid at camp with the wife. No power, phone, nothing. World didn't end.

Comment

I was on the lawn of the capitol in Austin, under a cannon with a buddy, smoking a joint with nervous looking law enforcement walking around.
                  More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X