Nitro tox? The claw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nitro tox? The claw

This plant is a Purple Urkle fem from seed.
    it’s planted in fox farm ocean mixed with pro mix, perlite, worm casting. It was recently pot bound in a solo cup so I moved it to a 5 gallon cloth bag sprinkled a bit of Myk to help the roots. I may have jumped to too big a vessel too quick but it’s never been healthy like the other strains. This is the only Urkle this time but last year I grew one outside and it didn’t look anything like this mutant! She gets 18 hours light from a HGL 300 led at 70%
    She is watered with rain water with very low ppm with a half a tsp cal mag to a gallon to bring the ph up to 6.8. No other nutes are given as I have read the fox is a hot soil.

she gets about 2 cups water every third day. Now that the pot is so big there is very little run off. But a test of the soil shows soil of is 6.4. The tent maintains 78 degrees @ average 60% humidity. There is outside air added from above and a small circulation fan inside. Last night after lights out I tried a foliar spray called Foop and now she’s clawing. All the other plants seem okay.

Im perplexed. Is it to to toxic? Too much light? Water habits? Do I flush it?
    Cause of the claw pages list too may options. It’s also got a pink stalk and very blotchy leaves. This is my first indoor grow so I’d appreciate constructive input.
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Have you looked for bugs under 30x or so zoom? I think I see black spots which could be bug poo, and white spots also bug damage. First thing for me to check with curled down leaves is bugs, then move on if nothing is found.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      BTW I find blues and purples attract bugs more then others.

I checked and no bugs. I think I’m gonna wait a few days and see what happens.

Comment

I'm looking at the second picture, furthest fan leaf on the right, pointing right.
      Before reading your post, I saw the mentioned leaf and what looks like residue between the ribs. Then I read you are using a foliar spray. It might be your foliar spray doesn't need to stay on your leaves, for the residue.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Rather than do nothing, I’ll take her out of the tent and try a pure ph water light spray only. And let he rest a day. Too
        many variables! Thanks.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X