CBD seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBD seeds

Just wondering if any of you guys have grown any CBD seeds high in CBD and how did the medicine work for you? I would like to do a CBD run for my family. So I was wondering which high CBD strains have you guys tried and recommend? Preferably from seed supreme thinking of giving them a try, but I am open to any other banks y’all recommend. Thanks in advance

Yo Cali , I just started to use my 1:1 CBD Cream+Cheese. Listed at 18% CBD. My brother in law has been “hellabuzz” from it. I got little buzz but much relaxed. I’ll make some extract oil and tincture as well. This plant was very vigorous all the way, though I did loose @2/3 oz to bud rot which was my own fault. Seedsman is out of stock on them now. But I do have some Seedsupreme 1:2 Harlequin Kimbo Kush listed at 12%CBD and 6%THC, for next grow.
    New indoors grower.
    super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
    2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
    2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
    4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
    Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

I found a number of outlets for commercial hemp seed where THC is like 1% and CBD floats around 18% only to find out that growing it in California is illegal unless you grow it in a designated agricultural area. Seems odd to me that I'm allowed to grow plants at home that can turn your brain into a puddle but if I want to grow herb that won't get a kitten high, it's against the law. If you're interested just google "commercial hemp seed" and you'll find a few sources.

Comment

crucialbunny Thanks for the heads up. I will google all of it. Yes California makes it hard to do anything for some reason. If they don’t get a piece of the pie you can’t doit. Taxes for this taxes for that and all I see is more homeless and the same ol pothole. They interview a homeless man he said he was from Ohio? Can’t recall I’m making that up? Anyways he said he came to be a bum here in California because they pay him to be homeless.$600 and that’s less than unemployment will give me if i get let go from work. All the money I put in from working and I get less than the homeless lol. Gotta love the good ol US of A…

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          10 thumbs up to you Cali i'm disgusted with the hypocrisy of California. I was born and raised there till i was 19 then moved north. I'm 65 now worked 43yrs. I and many many feel the same as you with the liberal handing out of unearned incomes.

• crucialbunny
          crucialbunny commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm curious about this program that pays homeless $600. I have a Master's Degree in Social Work, did one of my internships working to help homeless find housing but have never heard of this. Most assistance comes through CalWorks but it is primarily for families and is temporary.

Cali , I just got a promo Email from Seedsman for 1:1 CBD Cream and Cheese so they must still have some. crucialbunny the 1:1 ratio is for the CBD to cancel out the psychoactive effect of the THC yet retain the pain reduction THC offers. My understanding is that they work both together and against each other in different ways.
        New indoors grower.
        Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

Cali , All I can say at this point is.........VIRGINIA!
          New indoors grower.
          Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

GuitboxTom haha yeah I’ve thought about leaving California. But I love the sunshine, beaches and palm trees. I’m no good in cold weather. Thank for the CBD info

Comment

California- land of fruits and nuts, just sayin'...
              Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Yup. Yet there is nowhere else like California. Grow season all year long.

Comment

I haven’t grown them yet but just picked up some sweet seeds, Sweet Nurse CBD beans. They are said to be at least 1:1 if not 1:2 thc:cbd and up 15%thc. Mild buzz but supposed to be very relaxing. I have some friends and family who don’t want to get too silly but want a better alternative than alcohol.

Comment

Cali , I clicked on the ad for Seedsman 1:1CBDC+C and found they are sold out. bdeegan , I’m like your friends who don’t need the high so much...now that I’m near 70 yO, plus I grew NL auto, made brownies and got reviews from regular users...” very strong”. One went to the ER but that’s because he’s stupid. I don’t think they fixed his stupid while he was there! The Dr said “It’s not the weed”...it’s the stupid. He’s fine, said the music never sounded so good. So now I’m only helping people who listen when I say “START SLOW”, “WAIT 2-3 HOURS.” ...you have to make them repeat it out loud 3Xs!
                    Here’s a thought: Big Pharma don’t care if you get high and do stupid things that make them $. They only care about controlling the CBD market which threatens there (Chinese) drug market.
                    New indoors grower.
                    Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

GuitboxTom hahaha. Woke up and read tour post hilarious. You correct about what you said, all of it. Thanks for reply.

Comment

Guest I think I have a decent paying job. I am not complaining about the pay. Union Carpenter we make working all year like everyone else 100 grand. More if you do overtime and now there is plenty of it. That just journeyman, foreman make easily over 1000 grand a year plus bonuses. I’m a foreman. Now California has a limit of 450 weather I make more or less when collecting unemployment. But a bum gets 600 dollars a month while not contributing to any unemployment or anything else and gets paid even though they are not even long time residents of California. In other words a person making minimum wage somewhere can easily come here collect a check and make the same. Yes it is stupid. Here in Cali we are working people all those bums are coming from out of state we pay taxes here for our city not for out of state bums. You know what else is stupid? Immigrants are here working hard paying taxes that at the end of the year they don’t get shit, zip, nada but a bum gets his check monthly guess who is paying for those bums? The immigrants that take their jobs lol now that’s funny an immigrant takes your job? How retarded are you? Haha. A few years back while working, two kids walked by and asked for money. They said they were from Colorado and wanted some money not to eat or sleep but to buy weed. These were (fill in the blank) privileged kids lucky I wasn’t young enough to beat their ass and tell them to take their ass to work fucking bums. I can go on forever and will if you want? But one thing for sure I’m not complaining about my pay, pension, healthcare, vacation checks every 6 months. My complaint is my taxes going to these bums. Hard working immigrants money going to these bums. USA citizens but the problem is immigrants lol, Not the systems that create a path to homeless for US citizens because the immigrants can’t get those benefits. How many hard working immigrants got a pandemic check? None. Bums all of them.

Thank you, Come again.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                          SoOrbudgal commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Guest you got a chip on your shoulder as i see and read the post differently as to what your stating is being said?

• TenTonBrick
                          TenTonBrick commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Cali I love everything you just said. Amen!

Hatred for who? Lol. All you did was tell me to get a better paying job. Or be a bum.? As if I was complaining about my pay when I’m clearly not. Or as if I was jealous of a bum which I’m clearly not. No it’s not about immigrants, it’s about the bums that have all the means to make a good living but choose to be bums here in California because like they say they get paid for it. At no point did I say I hate anyone or anything it’s just the way it is. Some people like you get their feelings hurt when the truth is told. For that I don’t apologize. Wishing tax dollars were spent wisely is not hate. I asked one question and you come at me like a smart ass and just comment on my comments and now you want out. Look into what I wrote without ignorance and you will see the light. Lol. Don’t stick your nose where it don’t belong haha. Come again anytime just don’t get your feelings hurt.

Comment

Cali, I hear you! I’m 70yo this year. Started with carpenter work out of high school. I could burry you guys with politics. The problem is fake news and fake elections. Again all I can say is VIRGIiNIA ... think about it. Also take heart Cali the years 2016-2019 proved that Americans want to work, not take handouts. As that massive unemployment vanished I grew more hopeful and encouraged but my fellow citizens. The bums are the career politicians and bureaucrats. The same people who fight to keep cannabis illegal at the behest of big pharma. Your frustration is shared by most. BTW I think madman must be from Ohio.
                          New indoors grower.
                          Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X