X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest time...

Ok Ya'll,

Her journey has come to an end...
    The tricomes were about half milky, and we THOUGHT we saw a tinge of amber on 1 bud...
    I'm not sure of what we saw, but just in case.

Tell me what ya think

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220214_150932.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	556921Click image for larger version

Name:	20220214_162628.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	556922Click image for larger version

Name:	20220214_165044.jpg
Views:	413
Size:	873.6 KB
ID:	556923

Thanks,
    GrumpyOldMan​
    Attached Files
    Here's what I've got:

4'x4'x80" Maxsisun tent
    2 - MF2000 Maxsisun 230w LED lights
    3 - 5 gal fabric containers -
    MotherEarth Coco bale 100% coco
    RapidRooter plugs
    390 CFM exhaust fan
    2 - 6" Fans
    1 - 12" Oscillating fan
    Fox Farm Nutrients - Hydroponic Food, Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom
    Cal-Mag
    Current grow - Gelat.OG x 3

The pic on the left looks like she needs a little defol and a few more weeks. The pic on the right looks like you want a little overboard with the defol. OK with that being said dry them well and cure em up. and enjoy. "Good job"

Comment

Looks good! For your next coco and bottle nute grows, try adding a bit of worm castings as a top dressing every few weeks and see how frosty your girls get.
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

First harvest, congratulations on a fine looking grow, well done. Stay on top of the dry and cure, then you can kick back a bit.
        Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

First of all, I want to thank everyone who gave me tips, advice and encouragement.

And I still have 2 more plants to harvest! Waiting on Trichomes...

UndergroundFarmer, I actually amended the soil for this plant with worm castings, so I've heard of them, but I didn't know you could/should use it with coco as well.
          My next grow, all 3 plants will be in coco, whereas this grow, this plant was grown in soil/perlite, and the other 2 were grown in coco/perlite.
          I assume that I would spread an even amount around the top of the plants every 2-3 weeks(?). Would you please elaborate on this.

Thanks again to all,
          GrumpyOldMan

Here's what I've got:

4'x4'x80" Maxsisun tent
          RapidRooter plugs
          390 CFM exhaust fan
          2 - 6" Fans
          1 - 12" Oscillating fan
          Cal-Mag

Comment

Congrats on your harvest. Looks delicious.
            keeping it green with the soil thing
            love me some frosty autos
            braap
            BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
            Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
            the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
            blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

I use two tablespoons of WC per gallon of coco in the pot every three weeks. Just dump it on the surface and work it into the top layer before you water. The plants will send feeder roots up toward the surface to get the castings. It looks freaky when you've never seen that before.
              Coconut Grove
              4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
              4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
              32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
              Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Thanks Going2fast, hope the other 2 turn out as nice.

Underground, gonna definitely try that, got nothing to lose, everything to gain, thanks again.

Planning my next grow...

GrumpyOldMan
                Here's what I've got:

4'x4'x80" Maxsisun tent
                RapidRooter plugs
                390 CFM exhaust fan
                2 - 6" Fans
                1 - 12" Oscillating fan
                Cal-Mag

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  your plant looks great ,the hardest part of growing is waiting those last few days well done

Underground farmer I tried putting worms into my super soil pots ,I keep stuffing any foliage into it as well as add corn meal, I cant say if they are doing good they dont like the lights so I never see them lol
                I will use your advice in my outside grow ,I dont think the worms in those pots will overwinter with the cold we've had in NE so far this year
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
                  UndergroundFarmer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They overwinter somehow in the wild but not in such a small space. I invested in a "Worm Factory" last year, set it up and let my wife throw kitchen scraps into it for several months. I used pet store worms for a starter colony, not sure if they were going to work. I only knew that something was consuming the scraps until I went to rotate the trays and found 'em throughout the thing! I've moved some of those worms and some of their compost into my city pickers in living soil and the plants are loving it. I just add water to the tube when one gets low and I never have to worry about pH. The dream is real.

I'd bet the worms will eat all of those fan leaves and corn meal. You could get a worm bin to sit in a cool but not cold part of the house and move the worms you can salvage out of the pots when the grow is over.

Enjoy your harvest, looks great!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X