Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are my auto seeds fake? It's been 7 weeks and still veg.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are my auto seeds fake? It's been 7 weeks and still veg.

It's my first grow and maybe I need to be more patient but I'm starting to be concerned that maybe my Northern Light auto seeds I got are really photo. I have attached some photos, am I still in veg? I have been following the week 3 nutrient schedule for a 250W auto on this site and repeating it over and over since I don't see any pistils.

What do you think? Patience or treat this plant like a photo?
    Seedsman Northern Light auto in DIY coco coir, 250W MH bulb, GH nutrients/CaliMagic in a 4 x 2 x 6 foot tent, 18/6. Put in coco: 12/22/21. 2/23/22 changed to 12/12 and 250W Super HPS bulb

There are some autos that take 8 weeks to start flowering, what were the breeder specs? I would give them another week, then reduce the lights to 12/12.

Comment

According to the site "its flowering cycle completed in 55 - 60 days, following a 2 - 4 week vegetative growth period" so I am about 2-3x past that. I'll try changing the light. I wanted to avoid all that but what I really want is some bud.
      Seedsman Northern Light auto in DIY coco coir, 250W MH bulb, GH nutrients/CaliMagic in a 4 x 2 x 6 foot tent, 18/6. Put in coco: 12/22/21. 2/23/22 changed to 12/12 and 250W Super HPS bulb

Comment

Seed sales houses do make mistakes, if you contact them they may replace them.

Comment

What is your current light schedule?
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• woovygroovy
            woovygroovy commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm currently on 16/8. No wait, 18/6.
            Last edited by woovygroovy; 02-13-2022, 11:14 PM. Reason: last sentence

If they would be ready as photos, flip em
          “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
          ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pistil.png
Views:	449
Size:	255.2 KB
ID:	556431 I haven't grown to flower in so long I feel like a total noob. Are those preflowers? Last picture.
            Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
            Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
            Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
            Various size fabric grow bags
            Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
            4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
            Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Yes they are. girl parts too.

Comment

• woovygroovy
                woovygroovy commented
                Editing a comment
                I guess a pre flower is exactly what it sounds like? It's about to flower soon and I should just wait?

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                woovygroovy Yes, I found a few preflowers in two of your pictures, girls. It's fun to watch how it all works on your first grow. Just keep your ladies happy. Post pics as they start growing taller. Enjoy.

The last 4 autos I ran went about 5-6 weeks in veg depending on when you count and like 80-90 days from when I wet the seed. Those are both much longer than the reputable breeder suggested. They were mainly sativas
              if they are slow autos that likely means they will grow bigger , just like photos , more time in veg = bigger plant

Comment

I've only done one grow so far, but it was a auto and it took 7 weeks to start flowering. I harvested 3.5oz. Like Smallgrow said, bigger plant = bigger harvest, so don't worry even though you are impatient.

Will you post with results? I wanna know what happens.

Comment

• woovygroovy
                  woovygroovy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Of course. I am excited to see how this turns out.....

Yes yes woovygroovy wait patience those could be big autos be ready cause they'll stretch during flowering get taller
                Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                indoor/outdoor grower
                1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• woovygroovy
                  woovygroovy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the advice!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X