Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lower Buds dying off, spotty yellow leaves but inconsistent with mold symptoms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Lower Buds dying off, spotty yellow leaves but inconsistent with mold symptoms.

Hello,

I am a new grower and I can't for the life of me figure out whats wrong with my plants. I am turning to this forum for help after searching for the symptoms of my plants for days and reading through articles through hours at a time. I am planting Sensi seeds Hindu Kush Automatics and some of the leaves are turning yellow with brown? spots and some of the lower tiny buds are dying. I looked at it under the microscope but i can't seem to discover anything that looks moldy to me. I recently exchanged the cheap crappy china leds to a Lumatek ats300 due to heat issues and they seem to have recovered from that. It was however very humid in my box when I still had the crap lights. The big upper buds all look fine to me except for the few yellow leaves. I just can't figure out if its a fungus or some lack of nutrition or heat issues or light issues. I used the diagonsis tool but nothing realy matches my problems. I am absoluteley willing to make more pictures, post microscope pictures, measure ph or do anything other that you request.

If you can figure out whats wrong I'd be REALLY gratefull. I really tried not to be a please bro and searched for everything but i just don't know what the issue is. Fell free to ask any questions or request more pictures.

INFO:

Strain: Sensi Hindu Kush Automatics
    Soil: Biobizz light mix
    Light: Lumatek ATS300
    Fertilizer: CANNA Flora

I also thing the wrinkling off the leaves on the big bud picture does not have anything todo with the yellowing because I had heat issues that i fixed with better lighting and more fans. I didn't use a grow fan before but now everything is well ventilated. The box was VERY Humid for a few days but is normal now after i installed the fans and new lights.
    Last edited by bsolcube; 02-09-2022, 06:31 PM.

Brown spots = lockout = what's your waters ph?
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• bsolcube
      bsolcube commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, I will measure it again but I believe it is 6.8 with the fertilizer it is about 6. Can I also take a bit of earth, mix it with distilled water and measure the pH of that for you?

Bugs, better take a look.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220209-183815_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	556305
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Eighth picture looks to be pollinate and growing seed.

• bsolcube
      bsolcube commented
      Editing a comment
      I looked at it VERY VERY closely. It's not a bug. It's a very small wound. There is no bug anywhere to find. I searched for 15 minutes

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      I see more then one bug/bugs from this side of the interweb, most likely I'm just high but that spot looks like a well-defined aphid.

I do know that Browning pistils like in #10 at this age, that low isn't light burn and from the picture you provided I see more bugs on that stock, it is prime time in that plants life to be a genetic Herm. Did you spray them with anything that could have damaged the pistils?

Look a bit more and you'll probably find some balls along the way.

Ones it took me 6 days 1+hr each day after I knew I had a herm to find the boy, this other time I looked for my keys for ten minutes with them in my hand.

Something I noticed was a large number of single leaves as if it's trying to re-veg. How many hours of light are they getting? You might want to consider fewer hours of light?

Comment

• bsolcube
      bsolcube commented
      Editing a comment
      About 12/12 but I had the box open a bit due to the heat issue so it might have gotten a lot more than that. Stray light only though. Can autoflowers really reveg?

• crucialbunny
      crucialbunny commented
      Editing a comment
      My bad. I missed the fact that you were growing autos. If you're growing autos then there's little need to grow 12/12. Maybe more light?

Agree with all of the above. It looks like it re-vegging it’s definitely seeding and like mr furley pointed out there’s bugs. If there’s one it will have a friend.

Comment

Bugs and PH to low, in flower keep it 6.5 - 6.8 for soil.

Comment

Lack of proper light from beginning way out of wack problems waste of time thinking these will change for the better now way past salvaging. Who ever told you 12/12 was the proper lighting times for autos told you wrong. I'm sorry for telling you what needs to be said, this is a learning lesson on growing weed for you. Autos once you get to know them are simple do to not needing darkness for long periods of time.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X