Info On Cannatrol Cool Cure Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info On Cannatrol Cool Cure Box

Anyone have any experience with the Cannatrol Cure Box? I'd love to find a solution for drying and curing but for the price they are asking I want to make sure it fits my needs. The main question I have is how do you trim the buds? Before drying and curing, after drying and before curing or when its done. Also, what settings do you use to get the best cure? I'm sure it depends on the strain and amount but what are your favorite settings. Please include any other info that will help me make a decision. Thanks.

You want to find a solution to curing buds? Air and time are not a solution?
    I smell a waskly wabbit.
    I ain't no hollaback beard.

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Veeeewy vewy waskly.

Gawd another quick buck skeem sounds like. Nothing quick about it just takes patience you ever trim bud or grow any ?

Comment

I've seen Cannatrol mentioned in the IchiBan's Extraction Lounge group on FB but I haven't researched it yet. Sounds expensive. Are you on Facebook? In that group? I'd ask in there, if you can.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

A picture on their website of them going in. Lot of info there, IG posts, screens, reviews, a video ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cannatrol.jpeg
Views:	945
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	556417
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi BU2B The member's first post was asking questions that appear to have answers on the mfr's website, visual and written. I may have forgotten that I forgot that conversation. Or it preceded my joining the forums in desperation. Lot of people in that Ichiban Lounge group, making quantity vape carts or various edibles using all of the expensive equipment. Nights when I scroll a thread of interest I always learn something useful, to me.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X