Which lighting is better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which lighting is better

Trying to figure out which of these are better overall. Not necessarily Price wise , more just overall for growing. They both say full spectrum but I'm just not sure which way to go. Thank you fur any help!!!

Here's actual links

KOSCHEAL 2000W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum with Samsung LM301B and UV LEDs Daisy Chain Grow Lights for Indoor Plants Greenhouse Hydroponic Growing Lamps with Veg Bloom Switch Coverage 5x5 ft https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SKSR591...ing=UTF8&psc=1

LED Grow Light, VIPARSPECTRA P2000 LED Grow Light 4x2ft Coverage Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights with Samsung LEDs(Includes IR), Dimmable Grow Light for Indoor Plants Seeding Veg and Bloom 700PCS LEDs https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085W3LY4Q...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

Right off the bat Viparspectra. It's a known brand that produces very nice results. There's plenty of ppl i noticed on here that also use that brand so that's probably the better choice.

Second this might be a preference but i think it's better to get 2 2x4 lights rather than 1 single 5x5 light. You bet better spacing and air movement. The plants don't have to be crammed together and getting burned at the center.
      Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
      ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
      Current grows:🪴

Pineapple Express (Barney's Farm)
      MAC1 (Blimburn)
      Tangie o' matic (420 Fast Buds) *autoflower
      Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin
      T- 🫖Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Tidal wave 3x
      🍄Treasure Coast 2x(1 was contaminated)

Comment

Go to Growweedeasy.com and there is a big tutorial on the subject of lights for your own thoughts. Link Guide to Growing Cannabis Tutorials | Grow Weed Easy
        1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
        1 sf2000 @200 watts
        2 philzon @230 watts
        2x4x5 tent
        3x6x8 closet
        Fox Farm ocean forest
        Black gold for seedling
        3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
        RH 40-60
        Temp 70-80
        Feeding with FF trio with molasses
        calmag and a little flower fuel
        Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

It would be an easy choice for me, I dont like the purple light, I went with the mars hydro tsl2000's. The dude at the counter said "good choice"

Comment

Viparspectra for sure out of those two. The newer XS line does not perform as well as those older green ones FYI, according to Shane at Migro.com
            KIS mix organic living soil from Black Sallow soils in 7gal. pots
            Black Swallow Organic Bloom mix top dress before flower.
            Reusing soil with Black Swallow nutrient pack between grows
            Maybe some compost teas
            Blumat watering system
            Microbial Mass and other microbial boosters(Wallace)
            3x4x6’ tent
            Photontek 465wpro
            6” AC Infinity outdoor air in and out, humidifier, dehumidifier, heater, oscillating fan.
            Inkbird controllers heat/humidity​

Comment

The burple light is horrid on your eyes and you might miss any problems because it distorts color.
              Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
              ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
              Current grows:🪴

Pineapple Express (Barney's Farm)
              MAC1 (Blimburn)
              Tangie o' matic (420 Fast Buds) *autoflower
              Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin
              T- 🫖Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Tidal wave 3x
              🍄Treasure Coast 2x(1 was contaminated)

Comment

The Green Sunshine Company ES300 is a fantastic light. It's a true 300W light. A little pricey but well worth it. Get away from the Blurple Lights.

Comment

Sra1369 Hey, if you need to be in stealth mode due to legal issues, those blurple lights you may get you that knock on your door asking “what’s with the disco lights”. Then it’s hard to say “That’s not mine officer!”. LED Quantum panels have advanced well past blurples in recent years.
                  New indoors grower.
                  super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
                  2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
                  2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
                  4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
                  Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

So I was looking at a few others and found this that says it uses lm301h Samsung LEDs but then in one of their pics it says/shows lm301b LEDs. Was reading that the lm301h ones are better buy who knows. This also says it covers 3x3 but at same time only has like 224 LEDs. Shouldn't be this hard to decide lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X