No announcement yet.

You know what i hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate this statue they are putting up in tulsa, thing is 20 feet tall.
    Would you want in your hood?

Click image for larger version

Name:	crybaby.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	630919

Comment

Gay Bob's Big Boy? No, way, y'all are a town of young, gay cobblers? Put a fat rodeo belt buckle on him and maybe I'll turn. I'm going to walk around your town looking just like that and thank everyone for the statue. Why the crying? Isn't it Holy Virgin statues that cry? Why is young gay Bob's Big Boy crying like a Holy Virgin statue?
      And, finally, that statue has a doo-doo on its head.
      αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Its about an event in tulsa, called tulsa tough, an area in the bicycle race with a slope called cry baby hill. Folks in the area hate this statue, myself its damned fugly. And why is he only wearing green underwear? Shouldn't he (if it is a he) be wearing a bicycler outfit? The boots, what can I say,

Comment

WTF is that? And 20 ft tall?
          Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

I have to know how much of your tax dollars went into building that awful fucking avatar. Seriously. Rwise how much of that did you pay for the last time you bought an Icee at the Circle K down the block next to the feed store? Don't be embarrassed. Your neighbors did, too. I pay stupid local taxes, too. They pay for awful fucking murals.
            αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              I dont live in Tulsa and rarely shop there so not my taxes, news said some dude in new jersey built and donated it (still it will cost tax dollar's). How much is the community going to run that objecting to it?
              In Sapulpa the feed store is next to the train tracks and the quick trip is about a mile north. I do get gas/fuel there

Did a little research. $250,000 and the 'artist' took down his Facebook page. The graphic representing how high the thing will be is misrepresenting how high the thing will be. Figure at least another 8' to what they're showing.
            Video: Mixed reactions growing over proposed statue on Tulsa's Cry Baby Hill (youtube.com)
            αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              I can imagine the comments he was getting, LOL I can think of a lot of better things to spend 1/4 mil on

Bob's Big Boy is going to sue for copyright infringement.
            The neon Virgin Mary is also going to sue for copyright infringement.
            The gay German community is pleased that homage is finally being paid to Lederhosen and will be holding the first annual Lederhosen festival next year. Weather permitting.
            I think that about wraps it up from me. My first post was allowed after being green-screened. This one might get me a warning.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	download (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	21.9 KB ID:	630999 Click image for larger version  Name:	download (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	11.9 KB ID:	631000 Click image for larger version  Name:	shopping.webp Views:	0 Size:	5.9 KB ID:	631001
            Last edited by Gingerbeard; 09-10-2024, 06:52 PM.
            αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

You know what I hate.....

Onions!!! Can't stand a fuking onion. It's like " hey this root smells like puke and makes me cry. I'ma cook it with other stuff to make it equally disgusting"
              Fuk an onion.
              keeping it green with the soil thing
              love me some frosty autos
              braap
              BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
              Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
              the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
              blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                Depends on the onion. Yellow onions are sweet and tasty. White onions are Satan's breath mints.
                Shallots are where it's at if you want the onion flavor but not the CS gas nature of onions.

LMFAO, dude that is some kind of funny

Comment

Dabber hates electric motor-powered vehicles. Skateboards and scooters have always been her nemesis. Last night, man, she took a leaping poop at the sound of a Tesla backing up. Stood behind me in the elevator coming home.
                Doesn't care about fireworks or any of the other bad-for-dog noises. Just electric motors.
                αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6

Comment

Cool name for a dog

Comment

Bought stamps online through the USPS. Here's what I can figure.
                    The stamp facility sent the stamps next door to another USPS facility. They sent it down the road to another USPS facility that sends it down the road, again, to the USPS facility that will actually carry the stamps to the USPS facility that disseminates to the state USPS facility that will finally deliver the stamps to the recipient.
                    Right. That's four USPS facilities before making it to the recipient's state facility that sends it local, and finally delivers. Those first four USPS facilities are a crow flying 4 miles away from each other. Literally 4 miles! And it took 9 hours to move those 4 miles.
                    Those people really do a shit load of work for the $1.40 I paid in shipping and handling!
                    αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
                    3x3x6

Comment

For those following along...
                      The stamps originated in Missouri and are supposed to be headed for the east coast.
                      Tracking information just let me know they are in Santa Ana, California. That's west coast, y'all.
                      Yes. The delivery address they have is correct.
                      αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
                      3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                        Gingerbeard commented
                        Editing a comment
                        USPS must have read that post. The stamps are now in Anaheim, right down the road. Anaheim must be the east coast distribution center. Yeah, that's the ticket.

• Gingerbeard
                        Gingerbeard commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Anaheim, CA last night at 11:07.
                        Richmond, VA tonight 11:04.
                        I'm super curious if that actually happened or if they realized what was going on and started anew. Google says that's 2610 miles in 37 hours.
                        Add the Kansas City to Anaheim at 1611 miles in 23 hours.
                        Dude better get a kick out of the stamps like I did when I ordered them. The thrill is gone.

• Gingerbeard
                        Gingerbeard commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Got to the town...

Why didn't you just go to the post office and buy a book??

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                        Gingerbeard commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Maaaannnn... why did you have to go there? I am absolutely kicking myself for not doing just that. But I have two excuses. One is that I would have to walk there, and the walk is far for me. The other is the stamps probably wouldn't be sold at my local. There is a second set of stamps that gets shipped out in 5 days since they are new and have not been released. I would not have known about them had I gone to my local.

Stamps are so last century.
                      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                        Gingerbeard commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hmm... I have only ever gotten seeds in the mail. The kind of mail someone lovingly put together in a personalized care package. Seed's don't email without much difficulty.
                        Plus, have you looked at stamps? Not just the Forever stamps with the flag. There's some pretty neat artwork and stuff and junk.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X