No announcement yet.

Copper deficiency??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cali since there's a lot. I'll try to get through it as best i can.
    1. I'm buying soils recommended by GWE by provided links as well as the recommendations from this forum.
    2. If $40 for a tiny bag of soil is cheap garbage soil then I'm sorry. We're not all made of money. I got cancer meds to pay for. For me this soil was an expensive purchase
    3. The soil you're recommended i make is exactly what's in the soil i bought (picture of ingredients provided).
    4. I know the soil has to stay moist otherwise the microbes die. Well aware of it and i try to stay to a schedule so that everything is regular. 1 plant is doing just fine. The other isn't. They're both practically getting the same attention so not sure what it could be besides genetics.

​​​​​​​The only thing i don't understand is why the top matters so much if the nutrient rich soil is only in the bottom 1/3 of the pot.
    Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
    ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
    Current grows:🪴

Pineapple Express (Barney's Farm)
    MAC1 (Blimburn)
    Tangie o' matic (420 Fast Buds) *autoflower
    Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin
    T- 🫖Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Tidal wave 3x
    🍄Treasure Coast 3x

Comment

Where is the picture of ingredients? The soil I recommend is the mix I make myself aka Clackamas Coots Mix. 3 nutrients amendments and 3 rock dust for minerals. What’s is recommended here on the GWE site is not good that’s why I left that article for you to read on subcool recipe which is what GWE recommends. The other soil I don’t know anything about. 40 dollar bag of soil is expensive so is a 20 dollar bag when it’s mostly trash, honestly. I get my CSPM for 15 bucks or less at Lowe’s (3.5 cf bale)One bag of pumice about 15 bucks. One bag compost Malibu’s blend about 20. That is total of around 60 and this makes about 22 gallons of soil, my amendments kit is around 60 bucks and it’s enough for 60 gallons of soil. So now that is 120 and believe me it will go a looong way. I just recently finished my nutrient kit and I purchased it back in 2019. Made two 20 gallon pots with it and all I did was water for a whole year. Not sure how much you have spent but this soil mix is supposed to be good for ever. With the occasional top dress of course. All depends on the amount of soil. Really trying to help you out. Those articles are from Buildasoil.com you can go to their blog section and read all about it. They really focus on quality inputs because what we are doing here is medicine and I feel patients like yourself deserve the best. If I could I would go to you and put the mix together and set you up but for now this is what I can do. I really wish Nebula and Sirius would modify or update that recipe. But it’s their site their rules their say. Ask away don’t worry, oh and check out Buildasoil YouTube channel. The owner grows and makes videos on everything I do so ther is no guessing and the results are there all the proof you need that the system works. Best thing is you don’t have to buy anything from them, and they teach you how to doit yourself which is what I do.

Comment

☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)
        Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x
        🍄Treasure Coast 3x

Comment

Sorry didn't notice it didn't upload
          ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)
          Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x
          🍄Treasure Coast 3x

Comment

Cali i simply don't have the money to buy all that to make it myself. I'm trying to grow one or 2 plants so i can't have my own shit to smoke. Medical dispensaries are expensive as all hell and insurance didn't cover shit I'm not looking to grow anything bigger than 2-3 gallon bucket.... My low ceilings won't allow it; plants get too big. I tried soil and liquid nutrients, tried hydro, trying the organic soil. If it doesn't work, honestly, i give up, took me a year to save for the stupid lights. I can't keep sinking money into this. I'm gonna need it to pay dispensaries.
            ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)
            Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x
            🍄Treasure Coast 3x

Comment

In all honesty, i think I've been struggling because of poor genetics. I've been growing free seeds 70% of which have been males. All of which were mystery strains. The Blue Dream seeds are the first Quality feminized seeds that I've gotten. The quality is evident. While the shwag seed clones continue to struggle, the blue dream is growing beautifully. I just FIM'd the clone a couple of days ago and i have 4 beautiful new growths. Perfect FIM imo.

For now, I'm going to adjust my watering and give them some nutrients on top and see where that goes.
              ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)
              Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x
              🍄Treasure Coast 3x

Comment

I really think my issue was genetics. The Blue dream is about 2-2.5 weeks behind mystery. While mystery seems to be struggling and the leaves are turning purple and it's starting to look sad, The blue dream that's 2 weeks behind is already starting to get frosty and the flowers are getting bigger and bigger.....

I'm really beginning to think that all those seeds that I found in the weed I was smoking probably not the best thing to grow with... But with one seed cost thing between 10 to $30 I don't have that kind of money..... The blue dream seeds that my friend gave me are phenomenal to plant is healthy it's getting frosty the leaves are a nice color everything is perfect with it.
                ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)
                Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x
                🍄Treasure Coast 3x

Comment

• growell
                  growell commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ok mate your plant at back doesnt look to bad that one atthe front looks great keep taking clones off that wont cost you anything as long as you get smokeable bud of each grow its a result believe me i done 4 grows up to now and anything you can think of i had except spider mite what i learned is the more mistakes you make the better the next grow is i read everything asked loads of questions and still struggled also i struggle with paying for shit soon as you put hydroponics in front of something they charge twice as much either make stuff with what you got lieing around for example the copper bits you can buy to go in buckets for iws are about £2 each i had some bits of copper tubing lieing around cut it and glued them in place worked a treat also i bought secondhand hand stuff as well never had a problem seeds arent that cheap but if you chose 1 decent strain and keep cloning it you only pay once sorry for going on hope this helps mate

• No3odiesShad0w
                  No3odiesShad0w commented
                  Editing a comment
                  growell honestly I'm realizing it's been the genetics. The legit seeds are growing so well and i already have 3 clones taken off the blue dream. By the time these finish, I'm going to have 2 more to go in their place.

Secondly this is the best condition the plants have ever been in usually by now i have all yellow plants struggling to survive. And all along it's probably been crap seed stock. Now maybe I'll get results.

That's a perfect FIM if i do say so myself. Also decided to rip out the cutting of the mystery strain and just planted a rooted clone of the blue dream.

Worst case scenario or I guess best case scenario if the mystery strain by some miracle turns out to be some banging shit, I have a tiny little cutting that seems to be doing fine I mean the roots are all throughout the little cup and it's growing little leaves..... So that'll be the backup but I don't think that this strain is going to be staying. I'm going to focus on the blue dream since that seems to be working. Maybe in 6 months when I save up some money I'll buy myself some seeds of another strain I like. Something good for all the cancer side effects.
                ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)
                Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x
                🍄Treasure Coast 3x

Comment

Hope so mate good luck

Comment

Did some adjusting to get as even of a canopy as i possibly can. The blue dream looks lovely. Mystery is a mystery as always. I know it has really colorful buds but grows weird as you can see.

I adjusted the watering schedule I'm doing about 2-3 cups of water 1 cup per gallon every 3-4 days. The blue dream responded very well to it. Started getting frosty. The flower density on mystery is insane. I'm still hoping for the best but i think the blue dream is going to be a success.

Mystery December 25 switch 12/12
                    Blue dream January 6. Switch 12/12

67 days average flowering time for the blue dream (currently day 20)
                    Mystery is a mystery but past grows 12 weeks plus so we'll see. By now my plants were all yellow so better shape than I've been in the past. And i know now what was wrong that's why it's working this time
                    ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)
                    Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x
                    🍄Treasure Coast 3x

Comment

Lifted to away from the floor 14-16in from the light. Keep the soil warmer because these windows have a draft. Also changed the arrangement. They fit better this way and each bud get fairly equal light.
                      ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)
                      Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x
                      🍄Treasure Coast 3x

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X