No announcement yet.

First grow and I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your new growth looks fantastic. The lower leaves with the yellowing is not a concern. Pluck them or let them shrivel away. The low humidity is not ideal but they should be fine. Just remember your plant will drink more water than normal due to the dry air.

Comment

• afshin
      afshin commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks you give me hope

about humidity i purchase cold steam machine and connected to timer so it can work every 30 minutes for half an hour. humidity level rise to 35% but i don't know the long term effect on plants and safe distance to put the machine .

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      You humidity is about the same as mine. It is one of the best things you can do for vegging plants. I let mine run the entire light on period. I don't use it anymore once they go into flowering.

You just want to make sure the vapor from the humidifier rises and dissipates into the air. If the vapor drops back down, it's too much moisture and will make everything soggy.

Comment

well i got a new problem life less leafs and i think my plants turning into yellowish color what can i do ?

Comment

could it be low Nitrogen problem?

Comment

If you are still feeding them nutes, stop. Just PHd water. Also, I think it's time to move them to a bigger pot.

Comment

I agree, if you're seeing nutrient deficiencies, the most likely reason is the pH at the roots is too high or too low. In soil it should be between 6-7 for the best results.

Definitely at least get a pH kit to test your water and the runoff! Think of adjusting the pH like it's a supplement that makes your cannabis grow better!

Comment

thanks i will buy a PH tester . i don't know how much this operation going to cost for me. 3000 $ until now and keep going on.

Comment

$3000! WOW! yours must be 1st class!. Mine was under $1,500. For $3000 I would expect a included brass pole and several exotic dancers (maybe a wet bar too). At the vary least a LED disco ball.

Comment

I make my own soil from one third peat moss one third peat lite and one third potting soil with no time release fert.in it ! Luck

Comment

well 70% of that 3000$ goes for rent .

Comment

today i install few CFLs . can it interfere with Metal Halide and make negative effect?

Comment

If you could get the big light lower. It will keep the bigger plants from stretching.

Comment

• afshin
                          afshin commented
                          Editing a comment
                          o.k i will do that.

I make my own 1/3 potting soil 1/3 peatmoss and 1/3 petalite that's it using it for years cheep & easy.

Comment

Thank you guys for your replays. I got this new problem this lifeless unhappy plants, don’t now what is wrong with them .PH is fine so the temp and humidity the soil is nothing especial just a dirt from street but yet still the problem remains, I send some pics maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X