First grow and I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First grow and I need help

Hello guys this is my first grow and I need help.( I make it short and sorry about my language this is not my mother language sorry)
    Well I start by seed and use ordinary soil with no nutrition and after week two of my little plant start to show yellow leafs I try to use more water give nutrition change light power but they get worse and the interesting part is here that two other ones are O.K. and growing just fine. Please help me .i send some picture of my plants.
    The seed type is unknown
    Soil is garden soil
    For light I use 100 watt total cfl
    Water came from pouring machine
    For nutrition I use tomato fertilizer
    thank you all for your concern

Don't feed with any fertilizer for now. Get a ph measurement kit and water with 6.5ph.

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good suggestion, way too early for fertilizer

Go to Growweedeasy.com if you follow their instructions you will be successful.
    goog growing journey to you.
    Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
    Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
    GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
    photoperiod feminized seeds
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Here is my advise afshin. Soil, do not use soil that has time release nutrients. Use something like Fox Farm Ocean Forest, Or Roots Organics,
      Lights, You need a lot more light 100w CFL won't do it.
      Water, Be sure to check the PH (very important) keep it between 6-7
      Nutes, I use Fox farm Trio. But there are others that are preferred by weed growers.
      and above all, if you hav'nt already, subscribe to Nebula's news letters. Growing weed is relatively easy, but there are some disciplines that needs to be observed.

Comment

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        Well said. Literally cant think of anything to add!

thank you all for your replies

Comment

but where i live there is no access to that kind of soil

Comment

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          You just want soil without time release nutrients in it, and that has a good runoff.

Originally posted by afshin View Post
        but where i live there is no access to that kind of soil
        Like kingfish said, just do not use time released nutrient soil like Miracle Grow. I also have limited access to soil. My local nursery sells a soil called Baccto. We got through our entire veg period without adding any nutrients. Miracle Grow is not good for cannabis growing.

I said nursery, but it is a garden supply store.

Comment

Also, some of the recommend soils can be bought online and delivered to you. Not very cost effective though.

Comment

can i change the soil now i mean put out a little bit and add some other type ?

Comment

You have a lot of stem showing. I would first fill almost to the very top with a better soil until time to transplant, and then go completely with a better soil. Do you have a gentle fan blowing on them. Not too much, just on low setting at first a few feet away. It will help to toughen up those main stalks. You could probably remove some of the soil in there now, just don't disturb those newly developing roots.

Comment

no the only fan i have just pull out the hot air if there is no space limit i definitely use more fan and light and because of heat problem i cant use powerful hps lights at this moment temp is somewhere around 32c with 25 % humidity

Comment

the other plant growing normal i guess but this one ...

Comment

• kingfish
                    kingfish commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Is that aluminum foil on the sides of your grow area ? If so, you might want to rethink it. Aluminum foil causes hot spots on your plants. It's like holding little magnifying glasses on you plant in the sun. Use milar instead.

• Jibblerjoe
                    Jibblerjoe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I would use flat white paint on walls.

I really have no other suggestions. When starting seedlings, its not unusual to lose a few, but don't despair. Why don't you read the GWE section on trouble shooting. It may offer some help that we haven't given you.

Comment

well i changed my grow area and find a better bigger room and now i am using 400 watt MH lamp .effect of stronger lamp is huge in two days plants jump to four time bigger and stronger than before . i can now mange the heat and keep it between 25-29 but the humidity is low close to zero and still i have yellow tip problem, i guess it have something to do with humidity level. so what you guys think can it be low humidity?

Comment

We need some home made dirt recipes ....I know people do that still.

I like hydro.
                      Bubblehead
                      4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
                      4 Cures and a Life time gardener
                      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
                      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

• Tersky
                        Tersky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hydro FTW!

• Karlee
                        Karlee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        They don't understand it's so much easier LOL

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X