24 Hour RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 Hour RIP

Meatloaf died. I am a big fan of his music. Got introduced, when I was 17, at a midnight showing of Rocky Horror. Got my cherry popped by people spraying me with water and throwing rice.
    Louie Anderson died. Mediocre fan. Dug the way he talked.
    Al Whitley died. Al was the best boss I ever worked with. Kind. Patient. Generous. He founded the school where I wound up teaching. I found out, in his obit, that he finally married his husband. 8 years ago, when we last spoke, Ted and Al had been together better than 25 years. Somewhere, in there, I wonder what made them do it.
    Found all this out starting last evening. Not looking for any of that sympathy crap. That sympathy crap some of you people put out. Blah! Three in a row is, like, cosmic. I wonder what the three had in common that the good Lourdes needed to scoop them up together. Kind of like airplane crashes.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Meatloaf and his music is a meaningful part of my life.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Oh... My crop is dead. WPM has gotten on everything.
      Noooww it's time to get fucked up. Just picked up a half oz of four strains.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Love his music... He played a number of shows here in Ottawa. What !! Your crop is screwed @Gingerbeard ?
        Last edited by Farmbuck; 01-22-2022, 11:09 AM.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X