Help. What is going on with my leafs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help. What is going on with my leafs

Hello I am still pretty fresh as a grower and have never seen this happen to my leafs before. Has anyone seen this? If so what is going on and can it be fixed. I feel bad for the girls as I can find any info online about it.

Use a loupe or super strong magnifier to look at the underside of your leaves for bugs. I remember someone saying bug poop fluoresces in UV light, if you can find something like that.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Could this be pH fluctuation?
      New indoors grower.
      super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
      2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
      2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
      4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
      Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

I checked under the leafs and also tried to get a picture to show and this is the best I could do with my phone. Not sure if there is 💩 on there or not?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Tell us all your grow info. and if you don't know what you got it's a guessing game asking. From seed to soil to lights, pots and strain man we hate digging all the time for info.

SoOrbudgal is correct. We can help you if you give us some more info. My guess is PH fluctuations and some CAL-Mag.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

My apologies,

Here's what I'm using- -I'm growing in a 10'x10' vivosun tent
          - using 4 spider farmer SF1000 led for lights.
          -I have 3 32watt work lights going down the middle of my tent
          -I'm keeping the RH at 60% and holding at 80 degrees
          - large hurricane oscillating fan on low blowing over the top of the canopy.
          - 4inch hydro charcoal exhaust system.
          ​​​​​-I have a vent open behind the oscillating fan and two open down low to bring in fresh air.

- I'm growing in number seven landscaping pots that have plenty of drainage holes.
          -Fox farms ocean forest soil
          -the strain is Green crack bought from seedsman
          -for nutrients I'm using Cal mag 2mil, micro 2mil, grow 1mil, and Bloom 2mil from general hydroponics along with Terpinator 1mil.
          I'm using spring water at 6.5 ph I'm watering about every other day when the top two to three inches of soil are dry. And I'm feeding them every time since I didn't think I was giving them too much each dose. I have my lights on a 20-hour schedule as well. I'm using a vivo Sun pH meter and after seeing some of you guys bring that up I'm wondering if it's faulty?
          I have 12 plants and 5 of them are perfectly fine so I really don't get it.
          ​​​​​I have all the plants in a 6x6 square under the 4 lights as I know it's not enough for the whole tent.
          Last edited by Greenman84; 01-19-2022, 03:15 PM.

Comment

If any person is not impressed by your setup, that person grows professionally. The only thing missing is a garden gnome. Maybe a birdhouse.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X