Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milldog
    replied
    Ye if it was my plant I'd bin it but trying to help someone out and Al as you can see from that pic is a plant been topped but the plant its self yes is very stretched and for 4 month old it should be massive just trying to be polite pal

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Milldog are you for real ? I feel like this post is a twilight zone

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    This is what needed to be told and grower needed to learn prior to topping. That is not a 4 month old photoperiod weed plant. If it is it's not going to do anything. Blind leading the Blind on this one in regards to how to grow.

• Milldog
    replied
    They won't be any growth if its in veg will they you only get growth in flower if you mean ( bud or flower) when you say growth

Leave a comment:

• Milldog
    replied
    I don't think you can do it to late as long as there's 4 to 5 sets of leefs you can top it so if there babies soon as there is 4 to 5 sets (nodes) you can top it or more then 5 just never less than 4 and you should not go wrong and no worries for the advise I hope it helps n will wait to see your pics happy growing

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    That sure is a weak 4 month old plant this must be a joke thread. Theres no growth on that

Leave a comment:

• PleaseSendHelp
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks very much for your help ~~ Will post the results below in a few days for people to see.

• PleaseSendHelp
    commented on 's reply
    Oh thank goodness, what a relief - there is plenty of leaves and branches underneath ~ about 6 - 7 layers. I only recently was told about Topping, and so have left it pretty late to do so, even though its still in the veg state.

• Milldog
    replied
    You should start to see the difference in next couple of days

Leave a comment:

• Milldog
    replied
    That's OK we're you have cut it if there is 4 sets of leefs or more under we're you have cut and then we're the pistels are will grow into arms instead of just a leef

Leave a comment:

• PleaseSendHelp
    commented on 's reply
    That's my overall issue. In the photo, the place where I cut doesn't have a new set of leaves, just pistils. Is that an issue? Will nodes grow now that it has been cut or do I need to do something to fix a mistake?

• Milldog
    replied
    A node is were there's a leef at either side of the stem that's a node basicly means a set of leefs.
    If there is atleast 4 to 5 sets of leefs then cut the newest part of the growth off the top then it as been topped.
    Then each leff ( node) will start to grow a new stem wich becomes a Cola does that explane any easier for you?

Leave a comment:

• Milldog
    replied
    As for how topping works once been topped it stops growing upwards into one Cola to growing bushy with multiple colas

Leave a comment:

• PleaseSendHelp
    commented on 's reply
    Ha ~ I literally topped it a few hours ago and it is still very much in the veg state from what I can tell. So it should work as intended?

• Milldog
    replied
    You should start to get new arms coming from each side of the node instead of growing up you should a new arm from either side of each node when did you top it and is it still in veg stage

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X