• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
      UndergroundFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice buds! I miss having something in flower.

• No3odiesShad0w
      No3odiesShad0w commented
      Editing a comment
      What week are you on now? I'm following this grow very closely and using it as a comparison for what mine is currently doing. I'm going into week 7. March 10 is about 2 months since the first flowers.

No3odiesShad0w I am currently on week 9 from the day I flipped. Monday will be 10 weeks. Day 70 from the day I flipped.

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
      No3odiesShad0w commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah okay. So about 8 weeks with adjustment for pre bloom.... Nice nice. Very nice. Sativa dominant strain right?

No3odiesShad0w The Bluedream is sativa dominant. The Saphire scout is indica. The Alaskan Purple I think hybrid.

Comment

Harvested yesterday at 10 weeks from flip, all clones so they started budding early. Hope to get as much yield as I did my last grow but I’m not sure I didn’t defoliate as much and that may hurt my yield looks like a lot of fluffy bottoms I should have cut off but it got really thigh in there so I let them be. How are we supposed to count the weeks? From flip or first sight of buds? Guess it doesn’t really matter the amber or cloudy is what matter right?. But I’ve always been confused about that. Moved the city pickers from the 2x2 to the 2x4 and spread the plants a bit. Cleaned up the bottoms and I almost cut one off cus it is so small but figured I’d just leave it alone. Top dressed with some fish bone meal and a mix of the amendments is use in the soil and finally some malted barley. Should be as simple as just add water when the picker is empty from now on and making sure the environment is good.

Comment

*takes notes* 🤔
        Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
        ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
        Current grows:🪴

Pineapple Express (Barney's Farm)
        MAC1 (Blimburn)
        Tangie o' matic (420 Fast Buds) *autoflower
        Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin
        T- 🫖Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Tidal wave 3x
        🍄Treasure Coast 2x(1 was contaminated)

Comment

Cali what or how did you determine it was ready? Did you count the weeks or did you look at the trichromes?

I'm super anxious about when to harvest. I know it's close real close. It looks like some trichromes are turning white others aren't. Flower growth has slowed down and I'm seeing nice orange curls.

It's not looking like some pictures where it looks like someone sprinkled powdered sugar all over. I'm at 60 days more or less. I just wanna have all the info i can to make the right choices. This is the first successful grow... So i know what to look for but I'm second guessing myself like always. Thanks in advance
          ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)
          Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x

Comment

No3odiesShad0w I do both. For example the ladies were supposed to go for 65 -75 days I believe? This is from the breeder. Around day 60 I start checking the trichromes. Usually around that time they are getting cloudy. In this case at day 70 from flip I was fine taking them down because I needed space for the next run. Trichomes were cloudy with amber starting to come in so that was good enough. I usually wait more for ambers cus I like indica effects. The blue dream though she was ready. Nice sativa.

Comment

Okay cool cool. It's close. It's really close. Depends i guess when i start counting. From when i flipped the light, is about 70 days. If i count from when it started growing buds it's been 55 days. Since the blue dream is a sativa dom, i don't the extra amber. I prefer indicas myself.
              I'll give it to the 19th/20th and then i have to chop, i need the space as well. I hope it'll be ready sooner. If it wasn't for that spider mite fiasco, i would have had much better yields. At the same timei wonder if that will effect when it's ready? I'll have to wait and see. I can already tell I'm gonna get double the amount from this ScrOG grow. That living soil works well. When you touch the buds, my fingers smell like straight blueberries. So I'm excited. Thanks again,!
              ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)
              Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x

Comment

No3odiesShad0w Yup sounds like you are about 2 weeks away. Take them as long as you can without over doing it. Keep an eye on the trichs and chop when you like the colors. Now that you are getting close I would recommend you start preparing the dry room. You need to keep it at 60/60 F/RH with good ventilation. Or as close to that as possible. For atleast like 10 days. If not believe me you will have worked so hard to just ruin it in the end.

Comment

Cali oh yeah curing is a huge part of the process. This is why, even though i was getting garbage with previous grows, i still dried and cured just to practice and to know what to look for. I tested all the rooms in my apartment to find the best spot for drying. I found a great spot with slow ventilation of fresh air and humidity stays around 50% temp around 70°

I found a 16pk of those 32oz Mason jars on sale for 20$ at the grocery store so I even have the proper curing containers. I got lucky on those.

I have a 10pk of those 2 way humidity packs 62% RH. I ordered a bunch of those mini hygrometers to toss into the jars along with the humidity pack. They'll be here Tuesday the latest.

Yeah new flower growth has slowed. Areas are filling in. Any new hairs grow in curly. There's little areas where it looks like the trichromes are starting to get white. I'm waiting to see if those areas spread. I tucked some leaves with twist ties to give the buds max light and it's noticable where buds get more light. One side has a huge bud the other side under the leaf is much smaller. Going to have to learn about defoliation.

I think I'm ready! Ready for this to be successful...... If it goes well it should be ready to sample by 4/20!!! Perfect timing!
                  ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)
                  Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x

Comment

• Ckbrew
                    Ckbrew commented
                    Editing a comment
                    A heads up on those hygrometers, I bought some and found them to be not very accurate as in they all were in a tray together and readings all over the place.

• No3odiesShad0w
                    No3odiesShad0w commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Guest if the humidity and temp are good you don't need the 2 way packs. Those are just a failsafe. I have them just in case i need them rather than rely on them

• No3odiesShad0w
                    No3odiesShad0w commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ckbrew. I'm not expecting them to be perfect. As long as it's not a 5% error. I can live with 1%. I'll get better ones in the future. I mean i still have plenty analog ones. I can toss both in to compare

Ckbrew that is true some read differently than others. What I do is I use the ones that are reading similar to each other. I bought a bunch for that reason. Most of mine read similar maybe 1 degree difference. Not bad.

Comment

• Ckbrew
                    Ckbrew commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That is just what I did with my batch.

Been a while, here are a few pics of the city pickers. Plants almost done and getting ready to add 4 more ladies to the party in there. Clones almost ready. Also have a few seeds i popped. I will post some pics of those tomorrow.

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
                    Editing a comment
                    I've got my fingers crossed for flowers to stack like that in my pickers and they are looking like they will!

Looking good!! 👍
                  ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)
                  Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x

Comment

Decided to flip the clones back to veg so the seedlings can catch up. Also getting ready to set up my city picker with one or two seeds? Added some pics of my little soldier that got frozen in time on the crystals. It’s a rove beetle. And I also included pics of the roots on the very top of the soil, shows the importance of keeping your soil moist evenly from the top to bottom.

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice, now I know what those beetles actually look like.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X