Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GuitboxTom
    commented on 's reply
    Right MagicMike66 ,my NLights Autos flowered 3weeks and 1 day from sprout. Last time I grew several that flowered after week 4 but harvested 4+weeks apart.

• MagicMike66
    replied
    Plants will be ready when they’re ready. Both times I’ve done autos they’ve never flowered earlier than 8/9 weeks

Leave a comment:

• bdeegan
    commented on 's reply
    Lol thanks, I put some thought into it haha

• UndergroundFarmer
    commented on 's reply
    ILGM has not let me down yet. I just had some Seedsman freebies surprise me (pleasantly). I don't do many autos except for CBD stuff so I can't recommend specific auto seeds but Barney's Farm, Sensi, Dutch Passion and Green House tend to produce winners for me when I grow their fems and regs.

• Puglover1
    replied
    My favorite thread title

Leave a comment:

• bdeegan
    commented on 's reply
    I can’t say I would never go back, because their auto blue dream was awesome, ive grown it with success twice now. The photo freebies I mentioned did well and the smoke is great, stardawg was that strain. They did send me replacement beans and are currently babies for an outdoor grow so fingers crossed. I just finished up my first from sweet seeds, it kicked ass, and I’m excited to try more from them.
    Last edited by bdeegan; 06-09-2022, 05:51 PM.

• GuitboxTom
    commented on 's reply
    Your bigger expense is lighting, vent fans, and fertilizer, plus things like a good pH meter which you’ll end up getting after you’ve tried to save money with cheep one.

• growingbeginner
    replied
    I'm new at it all but been exploring seeds and was debating MSNL since found a deal here: https://saveoncannabis.com/store/msn...-coupon-codes/ but seems you would not go back to them...even with a discount? I know most the times I will only get coupons for first time, so next time may try another brand but I do like saving money.

Leave a comment:

• bdeegan
    replied
    Yeah I hear ya Guitbox. Unfortunately msnl only sells their own seeds. I’m not knocking them, their customer service has been great, and the other two strains of theirs I’ve grown were also great. I got some photo freebies of theirs up next. Next time I order it’ll likely be somewhere else though. I’d like to try mephasito (sp?) autos and Barney farm or sweet seeds photos. I’ve been looking at Ilgm also, their a bit pricey but maybe I’ll catch a good sale/giveaway.

Leave a comment:

• GuitboxTom
    replied
    Originally posted by bdeegan View Post
    Thanks for the reply’s! Definitely had to be sure haha. They were Feminized Auto Berry seeds from msnl. As mentioned in the first post I had issues with the same seeds on the last run. It didn’t auto, I flipped to 12/12, started to flower and then freaked out and hermed around week 11 so it got the axe. So I’m not all surprised this one didn’t do right, just a little sad.

I did reach out to msnl around the time of the first post and they are sending replacement seeds. Not sure if I’ll trust them or not. I’m looking forward to my first photo run so maybe that will start earlier than expected!

Thanks again
    bd
    bdeegan Hey there, maybe you could ask them if they’ll replace your seeds with some from ILGM or seedsman or something. After all reading this, one would want to steer clear of msnl.

Leave a comment:

• bdeegan
    replied
    Thanks for the reply’s! Definitely had to be sure haha. They were Feminized Auto Berry seeds from msnl. As mentioned in the first post I had issues with the same seeds on the last run. It didn’t auto, I flipped to 12/12, started to flower and then freaked out and hermed around week 11 so it got the axe. So I’m not all surprised this one didn’t do right, just a little sad.

I did reach out to msnl around the time of the first post and they are sending replacement seeds. Not sure if I’ll trust them or not. I’m looking forward to my first photo run so maybe that will start earlier than expected!

Thanks again
    bd

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Sometimes, you have to be sure.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    Did you buy autoflowering feminized seeds?

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Sorry, I think it's a boy! Seems like such a strange thing to say, lmao!

Leave a comment:

• bdeegan
    replied
    10 days later and I think I have my answer. Can someone confirm it’s male so I don’t feel bad chopping it?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X