New grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR New grow

Hi all….1st indoor grow of 3 super skunk & 2 white widow. I’m on week 6 of flower since flipping in a 2 x 2 tent, in coco & using an sf1000. Using ISN nutrients & medi bud as a flowering boost. I’d really appreciate any help & also how much longer these girls need. Thank you.

Nice looking weed Kezz18 .
    Take a look at the bright green leaves at the bottom left of your first picture. I see white spots on those and other leaves. My Spidey sense tells me you should look for mites.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

Thanks @Gingerbread….to be honest it’s a wonderful that poor girl is still even alive. She was next to the tent vent & the ducting accidentally got squashed up against the wall during a couple of 35°C days!! Super stressed & heat damaged just going into flower. Hence she’s still in a little 1 gal gro pot as I didn’t dare repot her in case I killed her. I saw those spots too & having treated her for mites about 2 weeks ago (found none though) I'm being really vigilant & even ordered a usb microscope to be sure. Thank you for the reply & help.

Comment

Gingerbeard So you were spot on I just rechecked & yes there’s a few little mongrels back. But firstly my apologies on addressing you as Gingerbread OMG I could’ve died when I saw it. Ok back to the mites….what would you recommend please?? I have neem oil & pyrethrum here.

Comment

Since you're flowering, you don't want to use neem or pyrethrum as they will stay on your plants. I use a spray of 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar to a quart of water. 2 tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide in the mix also helps.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6
          Nutes
          CalMag

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL gingerbread i like that. Good looking grow even with the " burps " you had.

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            .....Huh?

• Kezz18
            Kezz18 commented
            Editing a comment
            Brilliant Gingerbeard thank you for that advice. Off to get some apple cider vinegar & hydrogen peroxide. I reckon you saved my grow by noticing them, only a few mites but jeez it could’ve been a lot worse. Cheers.

They called you Gingerbread Gingerbeard it's in a post above LOL now quit holding that smoke in so long LOL
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            Iiiii got you. Didn't notice your bread. Gingerbeard. Gingerbread. Gingerbeer. Ginger Rogers.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X