No announcement yet.

Purple Bubba & the Old Riders of the Purple Sage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another boring update! Hi Puglover1 my tomatoes are loving their home in my living soil! They have just sbout doubled in size in a week! The Better Bush in back is really praying to the light god. They want to be outside in real sunlight! Can't do it till I get back.

My lady on the other hand is pouting about her plastic surgery to remove top weight. She'll get over it when she realizes how good she looks, lmao! I'm going to give her some strong tea in the am before I go and then she has the cabinet to herself.... except for her good lady tomato friends who she just loves! Haha Haa !
    Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 05-21-2022, 11:27 PM.
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
      UndergroundFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      I had surprise tomato plants in my living soil. One almost took over the tent before I took everything down! I'm thinking of setting up a tent for peppers and tomatoes for winter just because. Oh, the tomatoes came from kitchen compost run through the worm factory. The seeds have to ferment for a while before they can pop.

My girl is hanging in with still all green leaves and still a few wispy white hairs. Her trics however are turning a bit more amber every day. Maybe 20% now. I'm going for 50% amber to compare with my first harvest at 5%.

Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread

Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
        TOKABIGONE commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Smokey! They are in the jar and stable at 62 %. The cure is on!

• Smoklahoma
        Smoklahoma commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool. So that will be 4 to 6 weeks before I can swing by and TOKABIGONE?

• TOKABIGONE
        TOKABIGONE commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha, technically I cure for 8 weeks but find if not careful I will sample smoke it away! I believe that it is even better at 6 months!

BU2B great new avatar! Very spacey! ROTFLMFAO!

Semper Fidelis!

Comment

My other crop is growing fast. Doubled in a week!

Semper Fidelis!

Comment

OK I teased you with tomatoes, now here's the meat of the matter! She has not grown or added weight in two weeks but the trics are really slow to amber! I'm debating whether to take them or let them go for another week. Any suggestions?
          The are a few golf ball size, several marbles and a lot of sugar trim for oil.
          Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 05-27-2022, 10:03 AM.

Semper Fidelis!

Comment

And here's the trics.... I'm a little shaky this am.

Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Have y'all had this? "The Allman brothers Band x matter. Chocolate Chunk strain will have you saying "long live rock and roll!"

Chocolate Chunk boasts Afghani landrace strain heritage- a 100% indica, heart-shaped, direct descendent of this beloved bud." Just got an email for it, local dispo.
              Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
              Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
              Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
              Various size fabric grow bags
              Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
              4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
              Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• BU2B
                BU2B commented
                Editing a comment
                Even though Greg got a bit religious toward the end - I’ve pretty much enjoyed the ABB and am sure a big bowl of Chocolate Chunk would leave a smile on the face of this midnight rider 🤪

Click image for larger version

Name:	GreenOil.png
Views:	295
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	566301
              IT's OIL Day!

Comment

• Ckbrew
                Ckbrew commented
                Editing a comment
                That is some potent capsules

• TOKABIGONE
                TOKABIGONE commented
                Editing a comment
                Testify Ckbrew ! I assure you they are quite powerful! I have a very high tolerance these days it seems so 254mg is not toooo strong for me! 2 of them however is pushing me over the edge! I'll have a lot more to say later when I can get down from this ceiling! I just ate an English muffin with some budder on it. That is the sludge left over in the evap beaker and mixed with a little tiny bit of coconut oil mixed in to clean the sides and bottom of it! Yum! OK so not really much taste at all. I just ate one a half hour ago and I already feel it coming on. This might be the big one so I'm retiring to my nest for a good nap!
                Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 06-04-2022, 07:44 AM.

• Ckbrew
                Ckbrew commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy sailing

Yes it is and we're doing it at my house and poor BU2B had to drive 4 hours to fo it. Today I learn how to make oil! I'm a lucky guy to live so close to one of the masters who is very generous and helpful! Whatta guy!

Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Will one of you be posting a tutorial?

• BU2B
                BU2B commented
                Editing a comment
                there's really no need - there are a ton of oil making tutorials and methods out there. what we used was the MagicalButter(r) DecarBOX and MagicalButter machine 2e. pretty simple process - decarb, extract with everclear 190, evaporate, add coconut oil to achieve desired potency and 1 tsp sunflower lecithin. pop the oil in capsules. that's it. Contrary to popular notion we DID NOT make RSO as no Rick Simpsons were used in the process, but we did make a nice batch of full spectrum extract CANNABIS OIL.

What I will post however is the method for estimating potency of your capsules.
              • "0" size gelcaps = aprox .5ml
              • "00" size gelcaps = aprox .9ml
              • Estimated potency in percent multiplied by (weight in grams x 1000)
              • For example if your product is 20% THC and you will be using 2oz's or 56gr you would multiply .2 x 56,000 (to convert grams to milligrams) to get a total of 11,200. This is the total amount of THC in your final product
              • To get capsules of aprox 100mg in strength divide your total THC by number of capsules - e.g.- 11,200 divided by 100 would give you 112 capsules at 1 ml ea
              • depending on how messy you are when filling caps if you use the 0 size you will get about 220 capsules for 100ml of cannabis oil mixed with coconut oil and lecithin (of around 50mg ea). If using the 00 size gel caps you should get around 125 capsules of about 100mg each. for stronger capsules add less coconut oil when mixing your oil. In the example above a total of 50ml of oil and coconut oil would result in 00 sized gel caps of around 200mg ea

Comment

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey BU2B - I think I've got the dose figuring down, I was waiting to hear what equipment you used. Given budget parameters I'd rather do the decarb and QWET myself to have the etoh recovery but dang it's expensive for everything needed. I plan to use the Insta-Pot on the low slow-cooking mode to make ghee, butter and coco-oil over longer cooking times. I'd rather make oil with enough 'thinner' to be like cart viscosity then incorporate it into what I want to cook/eat .Have 3 jars of decarb in the freezer waiting on me to go to work. I have impetus to save $ ATM, very good friend who has guardianship of her grandson lost her daughter, his mom, to OD Thursday. Money is tight so I'm helping her however I can right now.

Hi remember me? I'm the also ran with BU2B. I finally chopped my girl down. An ok harvest considering her early abuse! 11 oz wet which BU2B says equates to about 5 oz dry plus the oz I took early. I'm gonna do a qwet with all 5 I think.

Name:	20220610_162537.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	3.21 MB
ID:	567290Click image for larger version

Name:	20220610_162456.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	3.77 MB
ID:	567291

Name:	20220610_194216.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	567289

Semper Fidelis!

Comment

And in the end...: Friday 10th of June 2022

As the shadows draw out in the late evening light, like spilled ink running down a page; The Purple Plan comes to completion. We're stayin' in out of the heat and enjoying the fruits of our labors. A very special thank you to each of you who have followed along for the journey. As was projected it did have a few bumps and POT holes and on occasion we were a bit sporadic - but all in all in was quite an enjoyable way to spend the time. TOKABIGONE may or may not decide to post journals in the future, but for me, this was it. There's not really much point in showing the same thing over and over again and my ego is quite the monkey on a string as it is and doesn't need to be given any leeway.

Don't forget to pick up your copy of BU2B's PPP Method V2 which is now being offered at 65% off of the original asking price (for a limited time only)

Keep Growin' & Showin'! Happy Pharming my friends! Click image for larger version  Name:	HomeGrown.gif Views:	0 Size:	21.3 KB ID:	567293
                Click image for larger version  Name:	cannabis leaf stylized 01.png Views:	0 Size:	74.5 KB ID:	567294

Last edited by BU2B; 06-10-2022, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Nothing growing so I got bored and decided to make some tincture. About 25gr and a third of a fifth made 250ml. Nice color, no green just amber. Filter Click image for larger version

Name:	20220613_221122.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	567593 ing thru a coffee filter is a pain in the hoo hoo!

Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X