Hi from the old frenchman FarmBuck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from the old frenchman FarmBuck...

First I would like to say to all of you A Happy New Year well let say a better 2022 than 2021 non ?

Here I am with some good news : New meds from the doc is working fine. So my anxiety is moderate.
    Next week I will finally have my nuclear clinic appointment, next hopefully the angio.
    My Mazar Hash is ready so I would like to say one of best hash I ever made. A nice body stoned to ease up the old pain. lollll
    A new stock of Ace just arrived at my seedbank, I'm looking at Bubba Hash and CBD#1 photos... Sorry my autos growers lolll
    My amigos from Yucatan are looking ways for us to drive with others (a little caravan) if we can't fly... How nice is that hey ?
    I convinced one of them to start growing some autos strains so I'm crossing my fingers to be involved if I go. I recommend him to try some GG4 loll

Well if not then I'm starting a new grow with Ace strains in the old "grow room"

Once I'm better Ill be more present and I hope you won't mind to listen to my french accent lolll

For now Cheers,
    Stay safe but please stay healthy.

FarmBuck
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Dear sir, it is very good to hear you sounding more like the old buck, lol. I hope you feel up to the trip! You haven't missed to much in the last couple weeks. The usual yellow leaves and brown spots but that's all fine. I've just today dropped seeds (photos) in water for a winter grow so wish me luck!
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      TOKABIGONE Crossing my fingers for you sir !! I'm a bit better but still tired. Anyway If I can't then the old "grow room" will be back alive with girls lolll I'm looking to order me some Ace beans. Some Bubba Hash and some CBD#1. OK !! OK !! they are not autos lolll

Hombre! Drive to the Yuc. You can stop by my place in San Diego. I'll show you a real hoot of a good time if you have a car and can pay for things. It'll be a few thousand miles out of your way. I'll show you the Pacific Ocean. It's way better than some ol' gulf full of foreigners. Our beach is currently officially closed because the endemic TJ sea turdles are prevalent from the rain. We'll have the whole place to ourselves!
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Gingerbeard If they cancelled our flight and if they (the gringos of Yucatan) can pull it together for a "caravan" I might be able to convince the old stoners to stop for awhile in your area. But ask yourself this : Are you mentally strong enough to endure the old french accent's crazy humor? I won't lolllll I might be sick but I still have my dry humour . Yeah Ginger life is strange sometime. Yep an old man with a young one together looking at the sea. Nothing more nothing less.

It would be like hanging out with my uncle Farmbuck . I'll take y'all to a friendly little strip joint in TJ called Peanut's. The first floor is the strip part. My brother took a walk. He said the second floor gets a little more intense. The third and fourth floors aren't family friendly conversations. (Spoiler alert. Animal sounds are involved.) It was a bachelor's party that just happened to be on Good Friday. Everything in the town was closed except the strip (et al) clubs. I feel yucky just thinking about it.
    Or maybe not. Gingerbeard is too wholesome for that sort of thing. Not prudish. Wholesome.
    As for your accent. I can take on a French accent that will challenge your presumed understanding of your own language.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Happy New Year Farmbuck, that sounds like some good news about the meds. Glad to hear that. with this new endeavor I'm hoping you'll post some of your fabulous pictures. I have checked out Ace seeds more than once just because you have spoken so highly of them. Alas, I can only window shop as they don't ship to the U.S. So please kind sir post some pics of their cultivars as you apply your expertise.
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Ditto dear golfnrl Bonne et heureuse Année as we say here in the French-Canadian part of the country. Ahh Ace my fav breeder. So anyway I'm at looking at some of them and when I'll be a bit stronger then I might start looking at my "grow room" and grow some strains. Not sure if I want to continue the autos grow type... Well let start one day at a time non ?

• golfnrl
        golfnrl commented
        Editing a comment
        yes indeed, one day at a time.

I came across this whilst looking for humor for another post and thought about you, my little trooper Farmbuck .

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• golfnrl
        golfnrl commented
        Editing a comment
        OK...so I laughed out loud.

Yep the good old Monty Python !! Even I used to follow it. Don't laugh even I watched the damn show! But then do you know Louis de Funès?
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 01-04-2022, 10:44 PM.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

I am not a fan of Monty Python. They have a few moments. Those I am a fan of are the caliber of the two recent videos I posted. Nor was I a fan of Benny Hill. He doesn't have any funny videos. And I won't watch any that get posted. Nyahh!
        Can you imagine either of those shows on TV, these days? Every ambiguous pronoun rights advocate group, pronoun specific advocacy group, anti and pro-Nazi faction, and Frenchman would cancel culture their asses back to the 70's when Clive Cussler could be as misogynistic as he wanted!
        Hell! John Cleese just blacklisted himself, or some such, from speaking at a college because of Hitler sketches he did.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Not our guy, is the Frenchman's guy. Remember I'm French-Canadian. It's like saying "you American are British" mon ami. Our kind of humour is different.

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          I think you have that mixed up, but I'm picking up what you're laying down.

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Mixed up really ? Must be the Mazar Hash..!

Hello Farmbuck I was unable to leave my driveway for a few days can you relate LOL sheesh you probley got feet compared to my 8" LOL it all melted now but it's flooding in some areas.......
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal Lollll You got for once more snow than us LMAO !!

Gawwwd i was so bummed LOL had my neighbors with their 4x4 wheeler come over do doughnuts around my driveway and they had to get my mail. Never lost power though big bonus
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X