6 Week Flowering Time???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 Week Flowering Time???

Here's G-13. Best I can do with my camera. That doesn't make you better than me. Tomorrow is 5 weeks into flowering.
    The pictures show at least 90% cloudy, by my estimation. I can't get a picture of them, but I am already getting a bit of ginger in my trichomes, for being so young. Sister G-13 isn't showing as much as a brown hair. She's growing under my Viparspectra 350 in another tent. No pictures. Use your imagination. Zkittlez's hairs are starting to brown. No ginger trichomes. Getting milky.
    Both G and Z have lived in the back of my tent. The two GDP's I have in the front of the tent are showing only a few browns.
    If any y'all can remember back to my last grow, I had the same thing happen with some cherry Kush. All the plants were harvested by week 6. Nothing special about them. Even had one beautiful plant develop zero trichomes.
    The only thing I can think might be getting such fast maturation is the HLG. I turned it down to 50%. No idea if that will make a difference. Distance from canopy is 21", recommended 18-24". As patient as I am with google research, I wasn't able to find a review for this light. Only the Eco.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7640.JPG
Views:	354
Size:	1.81 MB
ID:	551685Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7639.JPG
Views:	318
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	551686
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

HNY Gingerbeard my best edicated gues is you are 4 to 5 weeks out. Nice green and healthy. Pretty!
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Thanks TBOne. With all that milk and brown hair, you think 4-5 weeks? I'm going to have to go back to the website and do more research. See if I should pick a fight with your well received response.
      The Blondes (two GDP up front) are all white hair and only milkening trichomes. Different strains, I know. Just funny that this premature ripening has only happened on my last two grows.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Hey Beard, just had a look at the grow description for for a BlimBurn GDP i purchased a few months ago, its on my to do list. States it has a flowering time of 60-65 days. I think yours have a lot of fattening up to do yet. Look to be frosting up quite nicely though. Your new light is working out well.
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
        Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
        Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

They do look a good number of weeks away id say, the buds are still very immature and starting to develop. It’s normal to see some brown pistils coming in after a month or so. they do look like they’ll be nice and frosty tho

Comment

Yes you have few weeks to go and fatten those up.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I can say I'm not impatient for this grow to finish. Things are not happening the way I'm used to. Milk and ginger closer to harvest.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                I hear what your saying some grows seem to stall in flowering and makes me wonder..........is this it? Then they kick in again with plumping or shooting more hairs you don't want to see much amber Gingerbeard? Give them at least 75days when you see budlets, unless you really think they finished sooner. Dig deep into that bud view inside trichs not just the outer edges of the bud. Look an make sure you got milky ones deep in the bud.

• TOKABIGONE
                TOKABIGONE commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you tried a loupe or a scope? What a diff just a bit more clarity makes. I can't get down low enough and too shaky for a loupe but my scope opened up a new world! Not perfect but still helps greatly and
                removes question so you can be right on whatever trics stage you like. Clear/cloudy racy, amber dead to the world.

Taking this to Finally growing again - GrowWeedEasy.com Cannabis Growing Forum
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X