2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020-2021

Just wanted to make this post to share my current grow. Also to say merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all. What I have growing is 4 Sapphire scout and 4 Blue dream. I did a Scrog but they have outgrown the net was thinking of adding a second one but not sure? All clones, about the third run with each I believe? Hoping they don’t stretch a lot although they are medium/tall plants specially the blue dream. Had a small issue with white flies on my other tent so I didn’t want to flip these until I knew the pest were gone so I had to let these ladies get taller than j wanted. The issue is I’m at the very top with the light and the blue dream starts to stress if the light gets closer than about 18” I’m at 24” now. Also the ladies in the back are shorter than the ones in the front but before the Scrog I had them in the front of the tent and they were the taller plants wondering why? Is it too much light due to the tents reflection in the back that’s keeping them stressed and short? Less air movement? I keep the tent open so in the front the plants don’t get as much reflection and look healthier but usually are the smaller buds? Maybe I should try closing the tent but I like starring at mg ladies multiple times a day and hate opening and closing the tents lol.

Very healthy looking grow you have going. With the scrog you're pretty much locked into locations now. Maybe a little selective defoliation might help to get light and circulation going. Nonetheless, you should be very proud of what you have done and it looks like you should get a really nice harvest. If your Blue Dreams continue to be little bitches about the light is there any way to tie the tops down?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X