Reveg after harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reveg after harvest?

Been doing some research on the subject and was curious to know if any of you have had success in doing this. Any input is appreciated, thanks.

I've tried unsuccessfully twice. After harvest I brought them inside under lights and zippo. No new growth at all.

Comment

"Not worth doing" times 2, takes to long to reveg then veg then flower. It can work, keep some fan leaves or it will not live.
      Good luck!

Comment

easier to just grow another plant IMHO
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Re-veg to grow another plant to harvest is probably a bad idea..takes a long time and produces a poor yield.(all the new growth has to start off that gnarly old stem) But Re-veg to create a mother plant is ideal! (If its a great strain let it grow some branches and start some clones) Just make sure you leave enough solid growth so she can start some new shoots. Stick it under lights 24/7 and it'll re-veg
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Comment

Have you tried monster cropping?

Comment

• grouchyoldman
              grouchyoldman commented
              Editing a comment
              Monster Cropping! Take clones during week 4ish of flower and grow them out until you harvest from the original plant, then put the maturing clones into flower and repeat the process. Perpetual harvest made easy.

Never done it here but I plan to. Good suggestion.

Cheers,
              -Grouchy

I have taken live buds, cloned them, re-veged them, grow out in veg, then bloom. It works, takes a long time, but imo time and effort could be better spent on either seed or clones from a veg plant.
            Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X