Seed prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed prices

Have narrowed down my next grow to Durban Poison. My question is about seed prices and quality. Seed Supreme sales Durban Poison seeds for 1/2 the price offered by ILGM. Does seed price have any reflection on quality or genetics?
    DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
    315 LEC
    6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
    6" Carbon filter
    3- 6" fans
    humidifier
    temp and humidity gauge
    5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
    FF trio nutrients

Dang good question i've often thought this and wondered? Don't really know some could be older stock. But really i have not run across any bad genetics from lower priced seed dealers. Now if they did breed there own and don't say like F1 or F3 that would be a shame on them, but it's a chance we take. I don't use ILGM do to this they are"higher than a cat's ass" I do alot of clones when i find a strain i really enjoy growing. Not everyone wants to put in the work, just plant a seed and pray.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

ILGM genetics are top shelf but I wouldn’t buy more than a 5 pack unless it’s a stain you know you like. If you prefer seeds then I recommend waiting until your strain is on sale on their 10 for 10 deals to stock up on a single strain

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
        UndergroundFarmer commented
        Editing a comment
        True. The only way to buy on ILGM unless you just gotta have it is to get it on a 10 +10 sale or buy a mixpack.

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Right! I get their mix packs anymore. $119 for 5 seeds each of 3 different strains isn’t bad

Anyone have advice, experience with pacific seed bank? They are the only source of seeds for a strain I like. Thnx.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

IMHO ILGM is way way way overrated. There are so many amazing American breeders. But that is just opinion. I've grown 3 of ILGM strains and they were all just average.

Comment

Most seed banks have a germination guarantee simply due to the fact that there is a large profit margin in seed sales so they can afford to send out new seeds at no charge because of the profit they make on the initial order.
          I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
            UndergroundFarmer commented
            Editing a comment
            You're telling this to a guy with about two thousand Ghost Train Haze seeds in his fridge.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X