Grow room setup question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow room setup question

Does it matter what colour bread tray I use at the bass of my grow room? Would a blue or red tray affect the plants in a MH-HP setup? I hav put a blue tray down and noticed the blue rebounding around most of the bottom half of the tent. Should I remove it and get a black or White? Cheers 🤗

I can't see as how it matters. Penultimately, your canopy and undergrowth should be blocking most of the light from hitting the bottom of your tent. The light that does make it through loses most of it's efficacy, before bouncing off the bottom, losing more.
    The light that reflects off the bottom, whatever color, won't change anything.
    Put come color down, though. It'll look pretty.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Kaz
      Kaz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you 🤗 didn't think it would affect them but better of checking. 👍 Chur Chur 😁

I dont think it matters, i just use aluminum foil trays from dollar store..good reflection.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Comment

• Kaz
      Kaz commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea didn't think so, just had to check 😁

Lighter colors show the dirt faster.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Color abound...it makes no difference. try not to overthink everything and you'll do fine.
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X