No announcement yet.

Why my autos turn into hermie again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Why my autos turn into hermie again?

Hey y'all

So I'm in trouble again. I started a grow 6 weeks ago with 3 tent. Kinda experimenting here what suits me the best.
    SETUP No1 (hydro):
    1.2*1.2*2M Secret Jardin Dark Room
    2* P600 Viparspectra LED light (18-6)
    8* 20L buckets
    340L/h air/bucket
    Gorilla Expert auto fem seeds from Seedsman
    Advanced hydroponic nutes, giving them mostly bloom in the last 2 weeks
    6.1PH 21C 80% humidity
    LST

SETUP No2 (Soil and AN Connosieur)
    2* Mars hydro 1000 LED light (18-6)
    8 pots, 30L each, 50% soil 50% perlite
    AN Connosieur nutes, big bud, bud ingitor, B52
    23C 65% humidity
    Topping

SETUP No3 (Soil AN trio nutes)
    2* Mars hydro 1000 LED light (18-6)
    8 pots, 30L each, 50% soil 50% perlite
    AN grow, micro and bloom
    24C 70% humidity
    No train

By the way the day they went under light was 7th October.

Now the problem is the following. The SETUP No3 is absolutely fine, no issues, flowering nicely as it should be. SETUP No2 turned hermie like 3 weeks ago, had a post about it, don't know what was the problem but they just didnt want to flower at all. I changed lifecycle, stopped grow nutes and gave only bloom ones, nothing seemed to help, started growing pollen sacs everywhere, killed them. Still don't know why they turned hermie.
    But now, SETUP No1 showing hermies too (see attached photo below). It doesnt want to flower at all, they literally touching the lights, I bent them down, 2 days later, grew 5 cm no flower. Have no idea why. Humidity could be lower I know, just ordered a decent dehumidifer.

Any ideas?

TIA

I've had a few strains that did throw some nanners, and it was always caused by environmental stress.
    One did it because I had to super-crop it just as it began flowering and the other was a result of supplemental 660nm led's not turning off.
    I would suspect that you're just running into some bad genetics.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Unless you have serious light leaks or have caused them undo stress(high temps,incorrect light cycle) I cant really say whats causing it. Your set up #1 and 2 is making me think you possibly had and have males. They tend to grow like crazy and will reach for light much faster than females. Its possible Seedsman screwed up and you got regular seeds and not feminized. 8 females out of 24 seeds is not a good average.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

Are you sure the seeds were auto? although I have had some good experiences with Seedsman, I have noted that sometimes they can label product incorrectly. Although the seeds are feminised they might be photo not auto.

Curious why you want to have 3 different set ups all for one strain? I could see a person doing different strains but these are all the same. If you haven't a lot of experience I'd say you are inevitably going to have issues because each grow will require different solutions.

Additionally the humidity is too high for bloom in all your grows...
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

To have 3 grows and all of them hermies, man there is something very wrong going on. I think your tent or area got pollen
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

My question looks at the seeds, were all these the same seed? Fem seed can carry a hermie gene, but it does look as these are males and not hermies. IF these seeds were all the same seed, try seed from someone else, even another strain/hybrid.

Comment

Hermies can be just plain genetics. Feminized seeds tend to be more prone to hermie since that is how they were produced in the first place. If not that, usually from stress, heat & humidity off or fluctuating, light incorrect or light leaks.
              Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X