Odd White Buds on the Tip of Good Buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd White Buds on the Tip of Good Buds

Does anyone know what the white buds are? They're not seeds. They're hollow. I don't know the strain.
    Last edited by Oreo; 12-01-2021, 12:14 AM. Reason: Does anyone know about those white bud tips on regular buds? I don't know the strain. They're not seeds. They're hollow.

Check the GWE website for 'nanners' or 'hermie'.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Oreo
      Oreo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. I'm sure they're nanners. I looked it up. Luckily when it happens in the bloom stage they're harmless.

you may want to inspect the buds when you cure. break a few apart...you may find seeds.
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Howdy Oreo, I could not see for certain (the image and/or my eyes are too blurry), but it appears that it could be a little light bleaching. How close were they to the lights prior to being chopped?
      I almost forgot, when I have had nanners, they have always turned dark, like the other buds, after harvest, but the 'sugar' leaves get bleached very easily, and stay that way after harvest.
      Last edited by DW2; 12-02-2021, 01:54 PM. Reason: added additional data.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Howdy Gingerbeard, You very well may have posted that before, but I can't remember where I put stuff either! LOL!! It just goes to show that "great minds roll in the same gutters! " (bowling analogy, not curb side!)!!
        I hope that You find what You are looking for, Me, I would be happy if I remembered WHAT I was looking for!

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Man, DW2! It was bloody beautiful. There was a short interpretive dance sequence with flaming nunchakas, even. And a wind-up monkey clacking it's symbols. But most importantly, I mentioned light leaks.

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Gingerbeard, I have not seen the post, but I believe You! And ,may I add, You must be growing some great weed!! Symbolic monkeys and fire dancing!! WOW!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X