Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foxtail Ladies...

Their last night in the "grow room"
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Do I see seeds? No, wait. Spidermites. Yeah. Spidermites and crickets playing frisbee on your buds. And Satan?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Gingerbeard We have a little Satan in each of us mi amigo. Yeah I notice this one is showing more of her Sativa side that her sisters. I remember back then growing some Red Colombian landraces (You would not know cuz you were too young then) and seeing at the end this of kind formation of clusters before our harvest, didn't know much back then but now I do it in purpose to see how far I can keep them alive.

Happy Thanksgiving mi hombre joven!
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 11-25-2021, 07:32 PM.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      I am familiar with RC. Might have had hash that was purported to be RC.
      I know you already had yours. Go ahead and celebrate ours.

I see a little of this on a couple buds on mine. Not really concerned. Should I be?
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• Oreo
      Oreo commented
      Editing a comment
      This is my response to the original post but I'll share it with you if you don't mind. I get foxtails too. They're just like their buds in quality, It's just that we like to see buds shaped like buds, symmetrical. These protrusions looks like warts or unwanted growths. They'll still get you high so you like them in a sense. Cut them off when you harvest. Put them in a place that you use for edibles. Keep your buds looking like buds.

I get those too. They're just like their buds in quality, It's just that we like to see buds shaped like buds, symmetrical. These protrusions looks like warts or unwanted growths. They'll still get you high so you like them in a sense. Cut them off when you harvest. Put them in a place that you use for edibles. Keep your buds looking like buds.

Comment

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Howdy Oreo, I love to see those 'foxtails' form on my buds. I have comparison smoked (not too scientifically, I know) foxtails with the 'normal' bods from the same plant, and the foxtails seem to be a bit more potent.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      DW2 I took the drive of shame Wednesday. Two of my favorite strains have what look like foxtails to me and they're so potent that the first strain threw me into a nap after one scant glass one-hitter was smoked. Later the other strain was so sticky, I put some in a clean glass chillum, woke up on the couch with it in my hand still. I've been breaking off those little round bud pieces first. I'm glad they left them there.

I had 2 plants that fox tailed. Just kept them and dried the bud. I call then "crown buds".
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X