Machine for cleaning bud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Machine for cleaning bud

Not sure if anyone posted this here already. I know discussion of using weed exposed to bud rot has been polarizing in the past so I am not opening that up again, but found this article about a machine that apparently can clean weed with rot. I question whether bud quality can be maintained if it has to go through a machine to be cleaned and if buds seriously impacted by rot can be recovered but maybe for bud with light exposure so it would be usable for further processing into edibles and such.

I smell misleading bull shit. If you read carefully, they say they are killing pathogens with ozone. That part I understand and use it myself for sanitizing equipment. Ozone will kill mold or other microbes and perhaps there is a place for that in the interest of sanitizing before packaging. Kind of like pasteurizing milk before packaging. What they do not say is that if the product is already contaminated, you can not remove the toxins that the mold produces. That is an important issue in this discussion and the article glazed by it.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Ckbrew Great point! That is the direction I was thinking re rescuing bud that is heavily impacted vs bud that was maybe next to a bud that had turned to mush.

Comment

I think the article infers the mold is already present...looks promising but I'd say is something worth looking at if mold is a consistent problem
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Is it manufactured by Theranos?
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X