Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I start watering without nutritions now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I start watering without nutritions now?

Should I start watering without nutritions now? Only PH 6.2-6.5 water, no nutes?
    When tricomes are cloudy/milky then start flushing?

That would mostly depend on your growing medium and nutrients used. If you are using bottled nutrients then you might want to flush a handful of days before harvest. There's some controversy among growers if it helps or not. I figure if it doesn't hurt, why not?

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks crucialbunny
      Airy peat moss and types of tree bark from CANNA and bottled nutes also CANNA.
      So stop feeding nutes now as of today and flush 5-6 days when tricomes getting cloudy/milky?

• crucialbunny
      crucialbunny commented
      Editing a comment
      Based on the picture you provided I would think you have at least a couple weeks yet to go. It looks like it's growing well and very healthy but isn't done fattening yet. Usually yellowing sun leaves and darkening pistils will tell you when it's getting close.

What crucialbunny said.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

I would start watering with just plain water now but it's a personal thing. flushing the soil is always a good idea before they are harvested.
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X