I lied, more pics of my autos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lied, more pics of my autos.

A sudden drop of temp this weekend in the "grow room". They are more and more purple. Yep from a warm 24C during "day" to 18C during "night".
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Do growers like purple just for looks? Mag is a purple indica, the canna-ghee I made from some looks weird. I don't think it's very potent, going to make a brownies recipe that requires a lot of butter to use it up. I have some dried uncured popcorn/trim in the freezer, it's more green, I want to make coconut oil with it, more weed less coconut. Compare tastes. I want South Beach seeds. I have to go back to the dentist tmrw, should take a DoS if they have the high % batch still.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      You Puglover1 call me crazy if you want to... but "purple" is when you know that you just grew some top shelf weed. Not only by the reddish of a pistil's hair nor by the amber of the trichome but for sure the colour of your strain's flower. I'll opt anytime for the purplish blue kind of strains mon amie.
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 11-21-2021, 10:18 PM.

When I first learned about chronic, after years of picking seeds and stems, I thought all the names they had for strains were cute. Silly. All the bud I bought looked the same. It wasn't until someone said the word, 'purple' that I got more into the differences. Whether anything purple is a better strain than others is opinion. But the idea of growing purple weed has always given me a giggle when I do it because I didn't mean to. Just so happens I have a couple GDP's waiting for their pre-flower trim. I hope to be giggling my ass off in a few months.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

I've been holding my tongue Farmbuck . These are amazing pictures of amazing flowers. Amazing colors. I'm not going to say they are better pictures than breeders show of their flowers. No. Hell no! Nor will I say I'm eyeballing your grow info.
      That's my crow eating, for today.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X